Author Topic: starwars45 - Remove your pony avatar or I'll make a topic about it  (Read 14107 times)

It's writing? So you're saying that the storyline of "omg pones" is good? I didn't even know it had one.
So you just admitted to bashing something you don't know anything about. Okay.

It's writing? So you're saying that the storyline of "omg pones" is good? I didn't even know it had one.
I will say one thing about the writing then I will stop replying to you.  Clearly this is going nowhere.  When I say it has good writing I mean many factors.  The setting for each episode, the character development, and the plot of each episode.  Now I bid you farewell I would recommend you cease this behavior before you face more negative outcomes.

Last time I recalled the show has a loving storyline.
It would be utterly pointless and should not even be aired on TV if it didn't.

The setting for each episode, the character development, and the plot of each episode.

So is that why Snow2 masturbates to ponies?

NO-EDIT: The reason why you think of that is because of the numerous spin-off episodes, but then again, they are canon to the series.

So you're saying you like the show because it's for all ages? How is that even a valid point of why you like the show? Give me a strong reason that I could understand.  And last time I watched the show I did not see any real world issues like racism.

"Over a Barrel" shows a Arab/Israel conflict episode.

Pretty sure Snow2 is an isolated incident and is entitled to his own beliefs.

I will say one thing about the writing then I will stop replying to you.  Clearly this is going nowhere.  When I say it has good writing I mean many factors.  The setting for each episode, the character development, and the plot of each episode.  Now I bid you farewell I would recommend you cease this behavior before you face more negative outcomes.

Setting: hur dur pinke pys hous
Character Development: pinke py becom frend with ranbew dashe
Plot: dey becum frends and den dey hapy

Pretty sure Snow2 is an isolated incident and is entitled to his own beliefs.

But there are others.

The episode I watched was similar to that.

He masturbates because he's attracted to them somehow.
It's a special interest we will never understand.

lol by the fact that you want something more complex than that, even though the show is aimed towards little loving girls.

Setting: Real Life
Character Development: starwars45 returns, just as starwars45-y as always
Plot: Flame everyone that likes a specific children's show because opinions are the things that make people become criminals!

Then, I repeat, you have a different taste in television. I fail to see why this constitutes such an stark reaction from you. Please explain.

He masturbates because he's attracted to them somehow.

You do understand because you do too.

lol by the fact that you want something more complex than that, even though the show is aimed towards little loving girls.

Actually, according to the author of the show as someone mentioned previously, the show was made for "all ages".

So what's with the milky nightmare avatar?