Author Topic: starwars45 - Remove your pony avatar or I'll make a topic about it  (Read 14002 times)

Agreed.

That damn megathread has more activity than the entire forums.
Can't wait for the damn show to end and the fandom to die.
Because of the amount of revenue Hasbro is getting from the show, it won't be ending anytime soon.
Sure, it'll eventually end, but not in the near future.

Agreed.

That damn megathread has more activity than the entire forums.
Can't wait for the damn show to end and the fandom to die.

It's not a fandom. It's just people trying to fit in because they fit in no other social groups. So they go with what's the easiest to join then they crave attention like "OH LOOK AT ME IN IN THIS GROUP AM I COOL YET?"

It'll die soon enough. I can't believe it's still going on after 2 years.

I grew up and learned that people can watch whatever TV show they want and not be an ass about it like I was a year or less ago. Then a few months ago I decided to give the show a second shot and its loving awesome.

It's not a fandom. It's just people trying to fit in because they fit in no other social groups. So they go with what's the easiest to join then they crave attention like "OH LOOK AT ME IN IN THIS GROUP AM I COOL YET?"

Oh I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over all the different friend circles I have in real life. Basing people's social lives based on a TV show is pure stupidity and you should feel bad.

It'll die soon enough. I can't believe it's still going on after 2 years.

I think it's going to last a while longer if it's gone this long.

Anyhoo, just don't be a richard. That's all.

Oh I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over all the different friend circles I have in real life. Basing people's social lives based on a TV show is pure stupidity and you should feel bad.

Sorry. It's just how I see it for the majority of the people in this 'fandom.'

Sorry. It's just how I see it for the majority of the people in this 'fandom.'

majority = everyone

Your generalization is one of the dumbest things I have heard.

Most people use Windows, so that means EVERYONE uses Windows!

Used to be a member of the fandom.

Got sick of the fandom. I had a Facebook account and I was a roleplayer (looking back on those days, I'd forget myself rather.)

Left for a while.

Came back because one of my friends did.

Hung around. Didn't watch S2 or S3 btw.

Gets bored.

Leaves again.

Causes stuffstorms on account, becomes starfish.

Joins fandom.

Leaves again.

Just begin using fake accounts that are pretty fun.

Still have brony friends.

Don't hate MLP.

Don't be an starfish towards MLP.

(My brony story.)

majority = everyone

Your generalization is one of the dumbest things I have heard.

Most people use Windows, so that means EVERYONE uses Windows!

Majority doesn't mean every single person.

I don't like the show because it was meant for a certain audience and got a totally different one, like CoD.
It was meant for little girls. Instead, little girls hate it and grown men (not in this case) love it.
HOWEVER, I don't care what you like, but when there's a megathread that has the most activity, come on. You can have your damn megathread but don't obsess with it so much that its the biggest one here.
Secondly, I hate how games like Garry's mod are FILLED with them, you cant even imagegoogle Gmod anymore without finding ponies on the first page. Since the pony reaction images on this forum are at a minimal, I'm fine with it, but I really don't think creating content for this game that contains ponies is necessary.

"Majority doesn't mean every single person."

I don't like My Little Pony, but I don't flat-out insult it.  StarWars is pretty much mad that people don't like Full Metal Jacket, and yet seems to not notice that people don't like how dumb as forget he's being as to flat-out insulting people for having avatars related to a SHOW. That's like beating up a black guy because he's black.

"Majority doesn't mean every single person."

I defined later that I meant majority. There's no need to dig for loopholes here.

Because it actually has good humor in it. You actually like that TV show? You're a gay cigarette!
Sorry but star wars is gay and so are you.