YMDTW4 - TAYLOR NO

Author Topic: YMDTW4 - TAYLOR NO  (Read 25644 times)

Get an AN602 hydrogen bomb and detonate it on the wall.

i'm a bit suspicious now.

try again
I wish I was loving kidding. Do you know why is random.org named random.org? Do you know how many people I have to roll for before you? Only once have I mary-sued a roll, and it's Menen's. Try again.  ...On second thought don't, you'll get nowhere.

you use plutonium 246, lead insulation, six pieces of lead coated tubing, water, and a lead suit for extra protection. the plutonium 246 is not as long lasting as plutonium 244 of 236, as its half life is 33 million years; also emits beta particles.

the plutonium core which is inside the lead insulation (7 centimetres of lead; tubing is 2.5 centimetres of lead) is now beeing directed toward the brick wall, due to the beta particles being extremely dangerous, and being distirbuted in rapid amounts, more than a usual plutonium atom, the plutonium breaks down three bricks in the wall, along a vertical path. due to the laws of physics, the wall should lose structural integrity and fall. hopefully.
You forgot to stuff lots and lots of iodine-131 to further increase the bomb's power.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Paint the wall purple in anger

I summon the scout army to throw bonk cans at the wall

I hack all countries' nuclear missle silos and submarines and launch them at the wall.

Send in the bomber planes and bomb it.
1000X 500 pound bombs.

Call the construction works to start DE-constructing the wall.

launch a fatboy mininuke at the wall

opticeps' normal punch wont do jack
MEGATOOOON PUUUNCH

Call the construction works to start DE-constructing the wall.
but what if it fails?
you could accidentally start reconstructing the wall!

travel through time until you reach the point where the wall has been destroyed by dust

Bring the red army and order them to fire in the wall.

Summon a train to run into the wall.

Take my pet dinosaur and make it eat a random person that's not me that entered a command, therefore killing  them

but what if it fails?
you could accidentally start reconstructing the wall!
Oh shoot!!!!