YMDTW4 - TAYLOR NO

Author Topic: YMDTW4 - TAYLOR NO  (Read 25647 times)

but you're still dead so what does it matter
The wall would be gone too

I'm going to simply punch the wall.

1. get jetpack
2. fly over wall
3. sell amulet on black market
4. pay many prostitutes an extended amount of money
5. make them all fight to the death in the ancient arena of OphTung, the Mesopotamian god of WRATH, where millions have fought without mercy to others
6. last one standing is my bride
7. profit?

1. get jetpack
2. fly over wall
3. sell amulet on black market
4. pay many prostitutes an extended amount of money
5. make them all fight to the death in the ancient arena of OphTung, the Mesopotamian god of WRATH, where millions have fought without mercy to others
6. last one standing is my bride
7. profit?
wall is infinitely tall and long, but not deep.

I take a piss on the wall and hope it does something.

I declare the wall the site of an ancient American Indian burial ground. Excavators come from all around, but my only actual goal is to get my way under the wall.

sorry for not updating earlier, was busy being a moron

Gojira (4) You launch a cruise missle at the more beaten-looking area of the wall
ShinyArceus (5) You transform into a red hypergiant, and then violently commit supernova Self Delete. Everyone is so bedazzled by your stunt that they forget about your charred corpse. HELL YEAH, 2 lives left
Sentry (6/4) You smash the wall with your resillient skull repeatedly.
FancyPants (4) You cast ten-second invisiblity on one part of the wall, and all you see is a white chest trimmed with gold.
Electrk (1/2) You attempt to seduce the wall, but it slides out a brick right above your head. You manage to survive the concussion. You moron.
Jaxx (4) You piss on the wall. The outcome and usefulness of that move is debatable, but the most agreed upon theory is that the wall has softened.
Jellyfish (2) You fail to find any rockets for your bazooka.
PurpleMetro (2) FAILED
Redconer (4) You spin up a sledgehammer to about 19mph and then bash the wall in with it.
Master Blaster (5) You paint as much hentai as you can, causing mixed reactions from everyone else.
Nonnel (3) You concentrate all your anger in one knuckle, that comes down hard on the wall like a... knuckle.
Ceist (3) Your thing removes a few bricks.
masterockets (4) You start aggravatedly painting the wall a caustic harlequin purple.
Randomtroll (5) You summon an army of Scouts.
Ipquarx (1/2) Your hacking is cut short by your laptop malfunctioning and blowing up in your face.
Alyx Vance (6/6/2) The thousands upon thousands of planes are unable to properly bomb the wall due to a wall blocking their way. The simple realization maddens you. You have entered rage.
Legodude77 (1/1) You get run over by the first and only crane arriving. Then the crane leaves. NOPE, 2 chances remain
Danisaac5 (6/3) You throw a small nuke at the wall.
FaceDavid (5) Times like these you're happy to have a giant iron-fisted robot for a mount.
lolz?? (5) You vanish, and reappear in front of a dead AUTOCONNECT_BOT_TEST and a wrecked wall.
Hotspot (2) The Red Army refuses to shoot at the wall.
Bomb Kirby (5) The train crashes into the wall with all its force.
TheKid (1/2) Your pet dinosaur decides to bite you by the jacket and throw you up for kicks.
ShadowYoshi (2) The only thing taking damage is your fist.
Alex Man (3) You decide to fly over the wall. You eventually reach space fruitlessly.
HellHound (2) You leap at the wall, but land within a few inches of it.
Rainzx (4) You piss on the wall.

REMINDER: I ONLY TAKE ONE ACTION EACH TURN

WALL INTEGRITY: 890,496 (damage is increased due to all the pissing)

List of people who have been in wallbuster heaven:
[♥♥x] Gojira
[♥♥x] Shell (awaiting revival, min 3)
[♥♥x] Menen (awaiting revival, min 3)
[♥♥x] Zeblote (awaiting revival, min 4)
[♥♥x] PurpleMetro (awaiting revival, min 4)
[♥♥x] PowerDag (awaiting revival, min 5)
[♥♥x] ShinyArceus (awaiting revival, min 6)
[♥♥x] Legodude77 (awaiting revival, min 6)

People raging:
Nonnel (uber, 1/3)
Flamecannon (5/5)
masterockets (4/5)
Alyx Vance (5/5)

wow purplemetro

anyways, try and kill someone again with my dinosaur.

sing a pink floyd song at the wall to make it depressed about it being just a whole bunch of bricks so that it cuts itself.

Chain myself to the wall in protest of everyone trying to destroy it
Poor wall :(

apply a small laser to a jackhammer, and go to town on the wall.

How do I return to the mortal realm?

How do I return to the mortal realm?
by reading
If you perish, you can roll for revival. The minimum number declines over time. Or, you can try to revive someone else for a minimum that's lower by 1.

Nigel Burke shall revive me!