Author Topic: YMDTW4 - TAYLOR NO  (Read 25565 times)

masterockets (2) You push a block of cement near the wall, to please it so it likes you. Then you realize this is stupid and it's just a wall. Moron.
ShinyArceus (6/3) You scream at the sky in a manly way as a towering Kraken loudly rises from the ground. Then, you and him both punch the wall. Your fist takes damage.
Gojira (1) FAILURE
TheScout (3) You start firing, then collapse under all the weight.
FancyPants (6/3) You grab Shell and flail his corpse around, and hit the wall with as much force as possible in your awkward position. He has a rather sturdy skull.
Flamecannon (6/5) You continue forging your wall effigy, this time pouring into it artistic effort, motivation and skill that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. You have (sort of) entered rage.
Klocko (3) You madden yourself. Congratulations..?
Jokey (3) You awkwardly slap the wall with a giant foam finger. It's a little heavy.
Zeblote (1/1) You grab another antimatter bomb, and accidently mishandle and detonate it. There's bits of Zeblote all over the wall now. MORON, 2 chances left
PurpleMetro (1/1) Your electromancer powers go into a violent malfunction, taking you with them. FUBAR, 2 lives remaining

WALL INTEGRITY: 979,993

Lives to keep track of:
[♥♥x] Gojira (awaiting revival, min 4)
[♥♥x] Shell (awaiting revival, min 5)
[♥♥x] Menen (awaiting revival, min 5)
[♥♥x] Zeblote (awaiting revival, min 6)
[♥♥x] PurpleMetro (awaiting revival, min 6)

Currently rage-moding:
ShinyArceus (uber, 2/3)
Nonnel (uber, 3/3)
Flamecannon (5/5)

Unearth a dinosaur and bring it back to life as your new buddy.

Just climb the loving wall and make it wallow in self-pity.
See next post
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 10:11:21 AM by Cuddles le Bear »

Just climb the loving wall and make it wallow in self-pity.
considering the limitless height of the wall i would say this isn't going to work but good luck

i summon and position a trampoline at the bottom of the wall where cuddles will land

and then tilt it so it'll fling him right into the wall

Roll for revival.
If successful, launch a cruise missile at the wall.

considering the limitless height of the wall i would say this isn't going to work but good luck

i summon and position a trampoline at the bottom of the wall where cuddles will land

and then tilt it so it'll fling him right into the wall
When I hit the Trampoline and land face first into the wall. Beat up FancyPants. Then heal the walls' wounds so it'll thank me and GO AWAY.

how about you two behave?

i pour acid over the wall

AND YES I AM WEARING A SPECIAL SUIT

safety first you know

Poke wall repeatedly
hard

summon Bruce Lee to bicycle kick the wall

Attempt to locate Pinocchio again, if that fails hire strong muscular men to attack the walls weak spots

insult the wall's mother

Summon the Giant Squid and have him shoot his Explosive Ink on me, so I can jump on FancyPants' trampoline and ram the wall. Which we all know, would cause an atomic explosion on the wall harming the wall and me.

Megaflare the wall.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 12:22:16 PM by shinyarceus4 »

apply the adjective FRAGILE to the wall