Author Topic: Drama Dossier: Zac Conover aka "[JazZ]"  (Read 90511 times)

20$ is alot of money, and you're wasting it. You could buy yourself a soda and some candy and a a movie and chill the forget out with that. Instead you're here arguing with us.

If Eric Hartman says you were committing extortion, then what do you think?
Eric doesn't own me lol, he doesn't know more than anyone else in this world.  I did not commit extortion.
Badspot isn't supreme leader bud.

"fite me irl punk"

yola, please leave.
Also I like that you're calling badspot a "filthy liar"
and for what
posting emails??? So, you have a totally different set of emails??
You don't see the full story, nor do you see anything beyond his sight because you all like to believe your leader is always right.

You don't see the full story, nor do you see anything beyond his sight because you all like to believe your leader is always right.

Badspot is a pretty forgeted up guy actually

anyone remember that research site he hosts with all those GIFs and stuff on it?

Eric doesn't own me lol, he doesn't know more than anyone else in this world.  I did not commit extortion.

Even though he doesn't own, you

oh I don't know

there's a word for this...

what is it... oh yeah

PAYED him 20 loving DOLLARS

oh no! he'll kill us all! he's jacked!
Quote from: ¥ola³

Yola, nobody wants you hear, neither does Badspot. Do you not see how much you annoyed him?  You are making yourself target practice for users. You brought this on yourself, Zachary. The game ends here.
get this through your skull Yola!  Nobody wants you here, so please leave.

-
Didn't you try the same thing on Yola2?
How'd that go??

so SHOW the full story
with proof/screenshots/emails/anything besides your own word.

no

He could still be spending it enjoying his weekendinstead of fighting with us with the most stupidest arguments that you can pull out of the hat.

Oh and to anyone who thinks I'm scared of my personal information.

5870 Amanda Northern Road, Carroll, Ohio
I dare any of you to come to this house.
Well guess what, you friends don't listen to master, do you.
okay... and what if someone does? lol

as much of an überrichard yola has been essentially villainized as i really don't know what to believe lol
unless he's completely lying he does seem to have a rather feasible story
(except for the dos stuff which i'm leaning towards badspot on)

plus i didn't start foruming until November last year so if i'm missing something about yola's actions then i apologize

Badspot is a pretty forgeted up guy actually

anyone remember that research site he hosts with all those GIFs and stuff on it?

what...?
the forget
Unless you're taking a handicap swing at badspot.us

you're not proving stuff.

Holy crap I can't get a post out without being bombarded with new post notices.

you all like to believe your leader is always right.
"badspot isnt a leader, he's a leader."

also that