Drama Dossier: Zac Conover aka "[JazZ]"

Author Topic: Drama Dossier: Zac Conover aka "[JazZ]"  (Read 89388 times)

I seriously wonder what the font was...
Jokerman, probably.

Either way this goes from now, it's sad to see someone attempt to destroy a good ol' game just for some petty revenge excuse.

I wonder what his evidence was...

Lives near Lancaster, OH...I could drive to his house easily. I really have to wonder why people post stuff like phone numbers in public view, just using that number I can track him to his doorstep. I agree with sir dooble, this boy is messed up.

Lives near Lancaster, OH...I could drive to his house easily. I really have to wonder why people post stuff like phone numbers in public view, just using that number I can track him to his doorstep. I agree with sir dooble, this boy is messed up.
okay so pretend as if you did track him to his doorstep
what next?
lol

okay so pretend as if you did track him to his doorstep
what next?
lol
Spraypaint BADSPOT KNOWS ALL on his garage
or better yet
THE STORM HAS COME

Spraypaint BADSPOT KNOWS ALL on his garage
or better yet
THE STORM HAS COME
NONONO
WRITE "KHHHAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!" ON HIS GARAGE DOOR

>complains of keys being deactivated because he's innocent

i have played blockland for ~3 years. since v10. no dramas, no messed up key bullstuff
how is it that difficult to stay out of trouble wow

Badspot, if you're having such a problem with these users, why not just get rid of them? It's your game.

Nevermind, I have no loving idea what's going on, these chat logs confuse me.

Well I wouldn't say that this is inconsistent with how he's acted but it's just
more

thank you for not bending

I'm so happy he's gone for good. I don't understand how people live in these complete made up worlds on the internet. I could never make up a fantasy world and stick to it for as long as they do. I just don't understand it. I'm also waiting for AdinX to come in here and suck off yola saying how good of a guy he is and how everything he said is 100% truth.

NONONO
WRITE "KHHHAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!" ON HIS GARAGE DOOR
"KHHHAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!! BADSPOT KNOWS ALL, THE STORM HAS CAME!"