Drama Dossier: Zac Conover aka "[JazZ]"

Author Topic: Drama Dossier: Zac Conover aka "[JazZ]"  (Read 89407 times)

i've literally not had a ban (well, there was this one time when a ban message came up but then went away, and i was extremely confused in like 2009) in fiveish years. :( i'm a good citizen-ish.

You're going down, punk.

I like these things Badspot. You should continue your mailbag again.

Hm. Unfortunate. JaZZ and Yola2 had access to the City3 codebase. I recently just now expelled them from the team.

I have no idea what they intended to do with said access, but w/e, it doesnt matter now.

Said decision reversed for now, due to circumstances. Yola2 hasnt committed to the codebase as of yet. Precautions are taken, but nothing is cemented.

This incident may reflect a different direction of City3's future due to BLDM, but will not slow City3 down.

My account is actually and alt.
I've been banned before and I'm not proud of it.
I am not saying why or who I was back then due
too that being my own personal business.

How's that kid, Jazz?

How difficult is it to not rapidly accumulate multiple bans and key deactivations? Is this really a thing some people struggle with? Are they even trying? I always thought not being some combination of overdramatic, handicapped, and/or an starfish seemed pretty intuitive but maybe I just take the simplicity of not being a stuff-head for granted.

Interesting. How long did it take you to compile this information? I assume you didn't have it on hand for the last 4 years.

Do you have any idea what font he was using in those first emails? I'm curious to see just how bad it was.

read the whole thing

10/10 would read again, not even kidding

I have 3 keys, but I only got this third one to register this name.

hes got a pretty swag instagram
http://instagram.com/iconoverzac/
ye its him he linked some people to it

lol@someone 20+ years younger calling someone by their first name in a "negotiation"

I don't think i have seen someone so dumb

This is a good drama thread.

i've run into jazz/yola/colonial killer/fission a couple of times.
all i can say is he is an ignorant egotistic douchebag, which is what he was implying badspot was throughout the entire chain of emails.

what a hypocrite  :cookieMonster:

what a loser.
seriously.