Author Topic: Blockland: Source  (Read 58591 times)

The verdict has been reached: Blockland: Source sucks in every sense of the word.
STOP!!!!!

I CANT STAND HOW STUCK-UP EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET IS ANYMORE!

ITS A FRIEKIN GAME!

WE CAN LET BS DO WHAT HE WANTS AND ALL JUST STFU!

STOP SAYING LAWSUIT LAWSUIT! BLOCKLAND VALVE!!! SOURCE SUCKS!! IM SICK OF IT!

Then stop reading this thread.

The verdict has been reached: Blockland: Source sucks in every sense of the word.
STOP!!!!!

I CANT STAND HOW STUCK-UP EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET IS ANYMORE!

ITS A FRIEKIN GAME!

WE CAN LET BS DO WHAT HE WANTS AND ALL JUST STFU!

STOP SAYING LAWSUIT LAWSUIT! BLOCKLAND VALVE!!! SOURCE SUCKS!! IM SICK OF IT!
We're not forcing you to post here, leave.

EDIT: lul, beat me to it

-.- I'm going to make a request to Badspot to delete this thread, I thought it was going to be people being nice to it, instead of shoving it up our asses. I asked once politely for the insulting to stop, and you continued, nearly ignoring me. Thats called Idiocy guys.

No we need picture of the bed

-.- I'm going to make a request to Badspot to delete this thread, I thought it was going to be people being nice to it, instead of shoving it up our asses. I asked once politely for the insulting to stop, and you continued, nearly ignoring me. Thats called Idiocy guys.

He moved the thread, so that proves that he saw it and chose not to delete it.

And even if he does, it doesn't really matter.

On second thought, why the hell would we be nice to a game that is copying this one?!

Amazing child game developing prodigies or average kids with big dreams, high hopes and no skill? You decide. This is how it always happens, how most games by aspiring game developers start.

The ideas and concepts come, then the planning. You know what your dream game is, and what you want on it. Most don't get past this phase. Then comes the work, a little here, a little there. You then realize how much work is actually involved in making a game, but still continue. You try and try until you finally realize that either
-The game can't be created the way you planned
-Developing an entire game is too hard
-You've lost all interest in the game
and ultimately stop production, only, in this case, you guys seem more serious about it than other people who normally pull this kind of stuff. You've formed a team that appears to work well together, and even have a few (mediocre) websites, but you all are really young with apparently no common sense (although you do have your moments), so that's one of my main reasons for believing this game will never be created.

Please don't take this as a flame, but think of it more as 'incredibly harsh criticism'.

I am also Builderguy331 or whatever that you suspended.

*Tape golf claps for entrepreneur in

Nice, very well put.

^ I don't care what you think, I said it. Yours is necessary.

you can't name a mod with the source name because valve doesn't want it.
OLOLOLOLOLOL
http://goldeneyesource.com/

Everyone shut up and die.

yea, my police, my town police, every1 here calls them their police! damnit, im done with this topic, say what ice cream u want! i dont give a damn anymore, because all you people are doing is showing me that u are immature. im not saying all of you, but most of you.

SO GROW THE panda UP!

and 1.045 isnt obsolete! u abandonded us! 2.0 hasnt even come out yet!

the cops can find out ur IP AND track ur ass down to the exact latitude.
Ok, we abandoned you by making retail, right? and making you pay? yet, your doing the exact same thing, your making a game exactly like Blockland, actually worse because you cant afford to buy a good computer so using ours, and your making them pay for it, so why are WE the bad guys? huh? I want a GOOD reason thats backed up with facts and not opinions. Thank you very much. And please not that this is aimed only towars Vyper and SigFig.

you can't name a mod with the source name because valve doesn't want it.
OLOLOLOLOLOL
http://goldeneyesource.com/

Everyone shut up and die.
He still can't sell a game called Blockland. :D