Blockland: Source

Author Topic: Blockland: Source  (Read 58592 times)

the cops can find out ur IP AND track ur ass down to the exact latitude.
And why the fuck would they want to waste their time on some bitchy 5 year olds request to track someone down because they don't like their game on the internet?
YOU grow the fuck up.

yea, my police, my town police, every1 here calls them their police! damnit, im done with this topic, say what ice cream u want! i dont give a damn anymore, because all you people are doing is showing me that u are immature. im not saying all of you, but most of you.

SO GROW THE forget UP!

and 1.045 isnt obsolete! u abandonded us! 2.0 hasnt even come out yet!

Ok, we abandoned you by making retail, right? and making you pay? yet, your doing the exact same thing, your making a game exactly like Blockland, actually worse because you cant afford to buy a good computer so using ours, and your making them pay for it, so why are WE the bad guys? huh? I want a GOOD reason thats backed up with facts and not opinions. Thank you very much. And please not that this is aimed only towars Vyper and SigFig.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 09:34:39 PM by Colten »

And why the fuck would they want to waste their time on some bitchy 5 year olds request to track someone down because they don't like their game on the internet?
YOU grow the fuck up.

OMG NO PANDA!

I am not scared, we are legion.

Also, you are just pissed you are to poe'

yea, my police, my town police, every1 here calls them their police! damnit, im done with this topic, say what ice cream u want! i dont give a damn anymore, because all you people are doing is showing me that u are immature. im not saying all of you, but most of you.

SO GROW THE FCK UP!

Error: Point not found.

Also, I'd like to meet your local superpolice.

SO GROW THE FCK UP!

Thank you, dear three year old, for fueling my flame requirement for 2 weeks, you are by far, one of the stupidest people on the face of the planet(save for richard chen-- never mind your even stupider than him) now, first:
If they have my latitude, they still cant find me( you probably dont know what "longitude" is yet)
second:
Why should they care? I havent done anything punishable by law, and even if they can track my ip(impossible without BadSpot's Co-operation(or  whoever owns the site, who would have no reason)) why should they care? Someone made you feel bad on the interwebs? I have news for you, billions of people get flamed, but post of them arent as big of a pusillanimous individual as you, and deal with it. The cops have better things to do, like arrest your mom for taking drugs when she had you.
Third: the old rtb is OBSOLETE. Do you know what that means? it means "DEAD".
We didnt abadon you, we moved to the non-obsolete version. In a way, you abadoned us. Yes. YOU ABADONED US! YOU ARE THE ONES WHO LEFT RTB, THE ONES WHO DECIDED THAT THE NEW VERSION WASNT GOOD ENOUGH, THE ONES WHO CAUSE PROBLEMS, AND PUT NICE PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOOD REASONS NOT TO UPGRADE IN A BAD POSITION.
YOU SHOULD GROW UP!
FORCING THINGS DOWN OUR THROAT, TRYING TO PLAY THE HERO, YOU ARE THE VILLIAN, TRYING TO TAKE THINGS THAT WE LIKE, THINGS THAT WE DESIRE, AND YOU TRY TO DESTROY THEM, TAKE THEM AWAY, SO THAT THE ONLY THINGS LEFT ARE THE ONES THAT YOU LIKE! YOU ARE A COMMUNIST AMONG DEMOCRATS, A WOLF AMONG RABBITS, A GRENADE AMONG BABIES, AND OCCASIONALLY, A DOORKNOB AMONG FLAMETHROWERS.

I hearby post a request that these evildoers be excommunicated from the forums so they may not cause more trouble. This should end now, we need not go anyfurther. All has been said, a verdict reached, the judge just needs to bang his hammer instead of listening to the defendant whine about his sentance.

That was a whole lot of nothing

Whats the point of putting up all this rebellion for Blockland: Source? I'm sure Vyper and Sigfig will work this out with Valve and Badspot. And if you have seen the capabilities of the no-lag program their using, you would understand how millions of bricks would be possible. Plus, considering I'm a beta tester of the game, I get some info none of you have, and I am here to tell you that all your posts pointing out copyright and impossibility are wrong. I'm sorry to tell you this, but everybody except one person here is wrong about what they say about BL: S. The person who is right, is Sigfig. Also, if you have seen the capabilities of Source, I'm pretty sure that you would all be crapping your pants, saying sorry to sigfig and vyper for your stupidity, and be simply saddened for making Sigfig and Vyper have to deal with this bullcrap and also have to build the game. Please, stop your idiocy.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 06:51:02 PM by Darkomni »

SO GROW THE FCK UP!

Thank you, dear three year old, for fueling my flame requirement for 2 weeks, you are by far, one of the stupidest people on the face of the planet(save for richard chen-- never mind your even stupider than him) now, first:
If they have my latitude, they still cant find me( you probably dont know what "longitude" is yet)
second:
Why should they care? I havent done anything punishable by law, and even if they can track my ip(impossible without BadSpot's Co-operation(or  whoever owns the site, who would have no reason)) why should they care? Someone made you feel bad on the interwebs? I have news for you, billions of people get flamed, but post of them arent as big of a pusillanimous individual as you, and deal with it. The cops have better things to do, like arrest your mom for taking drugs when she had you.
Third: the old rtb is OBSOLETE. Do you know what that means? it means "DEAD".
We didnt abadon you, we moved to the non-obsolete version. In a way, you abadoned us. Yes. YOU ABADONED US! YOU ARE THE ONES WHO LEFT RTB, THE ONES WHO DECIDED THAT THE NEW VERSION WASNT GOOD ENOUGH, THE ONES WHO CAUSE PROBLEMS, AND PUT NICE PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOOD REASONS NOT TO UPGRADE IN A BAD POSITION.
YOU SHOULD GROW UP!
FORCING THINGS DOWN OUR THROAT, TRYING TO PLAY THE HERO, YOU ARE THE VILLIAN, TRYING TO TAKE THINGS THAT WE LIKE, THINGS THAT WE DESIRE, AND YOU TRY TO DESTROY THEM, TAKE THEM AWAY, SO THAT THE ONLY THINGS LEFT ARE THE ONES THAT YOU LIKE! YOU ARE A COMMUNIST AMONG DEMOCRATS, A WOLF AMONG RABBITS, A GRENADE AMONG BABIES, AND OCCASIONALLY, A DOORKNOB AMONG FLAMETHROWERS.

I hearby post a request that these evildoers be excommunicated from the forums so they may not cause more trouble. This should end now, we need not go anyfurther. All has been said, a verdict reached, the judge just needs to bang his hammer instead of listening to the defendant whine about his sentance.
excommunicated(verb)-[this is my own definition] To expell someone, most likely used in the middle ages/renissance in relation to the pope.

The pope excommunicated them from the catholic church(thay cant go there or have any relations with it(marrige, baptism,etc.))

Whats the point of putting up all this rebellion for Blockland: Source? I'm sure Vyper and Sigfig will work this out with Valve and Badspot. And if you have seen the capabilities of the no-lag program their using, you would understand how millions of bricks would be possible. Plus, considering I'm a beta tester of the game, I get some info none of you have, and I am here to tell you that all your posts pointing out copyright and impossibility are wrong. I'm sorry to tell you this, but everybody except one person here is wrong about what they say about BL: S. The person who is right, is Sigfig. Btw, Pwnt by a 9 year old.
I read, I went, "he's mature" then I saw pwn't by a 9 year old, bad move, prepare for a lot of fire, but ill cover ya, you seem mature

I typed too much(warning: 7 replies have been posted while you were typing) so alot of it as been said, but as I said, we should wrap this up. We dont need these people making trouble here, weve already reached the verdict that they are just helpless 7 year olds driven by a desire to be worshiped and defeat "repahils" master Badspot. We dont need moar flaming, and I cant pump out too much more without having to recharge.

Btw, darkomi, you should not be interceding, the big boys are fighting, and you dont quite understand what "pwnt" means.

Finally, stupid A REPLY HAS BEEN POSTED. anyways, edit: I didnt mean to be as harsh but there was no time to think it out. Anyways, if you join in now, you'll just get stuck in crossfire and spark a new flame.

I get internal lulz, I don't really laugh at anyone but Vyper...

ok... He wanted proof that he's breaking a law, So I can do.

Law 1- Copyright infringement
This Software Licensing Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you and Step 1: Games LLC. ('Step 1: Games'). These are the only terms by which Step 1: Games permits any use of the Software.
Step 1: Games Licensing Agreement for Blockland.

1. The Software.
The Software licensed under this Agreement is the full version of the computer program entitled 'Blockland', which consists of executable files, data files, and documentation.

2. Grant of License.
Step 1: Games grants you the nontransferable, nonexclusive right to use the Software in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.

YOU MAY: (i) load the software into RAM as well as install it on a hard disk or other storage device, and (ii) make one copy for backup purposes.

YOU MAY NOT: modify, translate, disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile the Software. Any derivative works become property of Step 1: Games.

3. Copyright.
The Software is owned by Step 1: Games and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaties. Step 1: Games reserves the exclusive copyright and all other rights, title and interest to distribute the Software, and to use Trademarks in connection with them. 'Trademarks' refers to the name of the Software, the Software logo, the name Step 1: Games, and the Step 1: Games logo.

4. NO WARRANTY.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS". NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE AS TO IT OR ANY MEDIUM IT MAY BE ON. Step 1: Games WILL PROVIDE NO REMEDY FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM IT, INCLUDING SUCH FROM NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, EVEN AFTER NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.

5. Term.
The term of this license grant is perpetual. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Software in your possession. Your license to use the Software will automatically terminate if you breach the terms of this Agreement.

6. General Provisions.
This Agreement is the sole and entire Agreement relating to the Software, and supersedes all prior understandings, agreements, and documentation relating to the Software. If any provision in this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard for its conflict of laws principles. With respect to every matter arising under this Agreement, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts sitting in Lane County, Oregon. This Agreement does not create any agency or partner relationship. Your rights under this Agreement are personal and do not include any right to sub license the Software. Step 1: Games reserves the right to ban you from playing Blockland online at any time for any reason and without notice.

Valve/Source
SOURCE ENGINE LICENSING

The Sourceâ„¢ engine and SDK, the same used to build and power Half-Life 2, is available for license by third party developers. Source provides major enhancements in several key areas including production tools, character animation, advanced AI, real-world physics, and shader-based rendering.

The Source engine and SDK is currently being used by one of the world's largest communities of developers. Valve continues development of the engine with ongoing technology updates and SDK releases. A variety of licensing options are available to meet your development needs. Contact Valve to discuss our very competitive licensing terms.

• 3. You can't use the name Blockland or Source because of copyright infringement
You know when you don't listen when, I have to quote myself...

Whats the point of putting up all this rebellion for Blockland: Source? I'm sure Vyper and Sigfig will work this out with Valve and Badspot. And if you have seen the capabilities of the no-lag program their using, you would understand how millions of bricks would be possible. Plus, considering I'm a beta tester of the game, I get some info none of you have, and I am here to tell you that all your posts pointing out copyright and impossibility are wrong. I'm sorry to tell you this, but everybody except one person here is wrong about what they say about BL: S. The person who is right, is Sigfig. Btw, Pwnt by a 9 year old.
See, there is your problem.
You're 9 years old!
Take a look at major game developers and their testers, heck, even take Badspot and his testers, there is one major difference:
Their balls have dropped, yours haven't.
Also, those last few lines of Rkynick's post almost sounded like a song  :cookieMonster:

I typed too much(warning: 7 replies have been posted while you were typing) so alot of it as been said, but as I said, we should wrap this up. We dont need these people making trouble here, weve already reached the verdict that they are just helpless 7 year olds driven by a desire to be worshiped and defeat "repahils" master Badspot. We dont need moar flaming, and I cant pump out too much more without having to recharge.

Btw, darkomi, you should not be interceding, the big boys are fighting, and you dont quite understand what "pwnt" means.
I SAID TO STOP!