Author Topic: Blockland: Source  (Read 58090 times)

very nice guys, quoting topics from my forums! I'm impressed, but its not good enough. If you really want to get around me, you must attack me at my knees. Basically, my weakness, is when you get my panel of consultants out of the picture. in reality, thats not going to happen! so say all you want about me, my team, my forums, my community, my FRIENDS, but i promise that you will fall behind.

and remember this, YOU WERE ALL RTBers ONE! YOU ALL PLAYED, IT IS A PART OF YOU! now because this "retail" version came out, you consider us outcasts? WE ARE HERE, WE ARE MAKING A STAND! WE REFUSE TO DIE AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO WILL MAKE US! you fight with Ion Studios as much as you want, but for every step you have, i have 2 more to take ur asses out! get that through you thick skull, and i welcome any competitors! because i will drag ur ass 6 feet under where its cold, dark, and glumy because ive got the smarts, and the people. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND ACT LIKE A MATURE HUMAN BEING! LEARN TO COMPRIMISE!

Tell Badspot I'll be in contact with him, very soon. Very soon indeed.

We are always watching...

loldrama

This Software Licensing Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you and Step 1: Games LLC. ('Step 1: Games'). These are the only terms by which Step 1: Games permits any use of the Software.
Step 1: Games Licensing Agreement for Blockland.

1. The Software.
The Software licensed under this Agreement is the full version of the computer program entitled 'Blockland', which consists of executable files, data files, and documentation.

2. Grant of License.
Step 1: Games grants you the nontransferable, nonexclusive right to use the Software in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.

YOU MAY: (i) load the software into RAM as well as install it on a hard disk or other storage device, and (ii) make one copy for backup purposes.

YOU MAY NOT: modify, translate, disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile the Software. Any derivative works become property of Step 1: Games.

3. Copyright.
The Software is owned by Step 1: Games and is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaties. Step 1: Games reserves the exclusive copyright and all other rights, title and interest to distribute the Software, and to use Trademarks in connection with them. 'Trademarks' refers to the name of the Software, the Software logo, the name Step 1: Games, and the Step 1: Games logo.

4. NO WARRANTY.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS". NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE AS TO IT OR ANY MEDIUM IT MAY BE ON. Step 1: Games WILL PROVIDE NO REMEDY FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM IT, INCLUDING SUCH FROM NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, EVEN AFTER NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.

5. Term.
The term of this license grant is perpetual. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Software in your possession. Your license to use the Software will automatically terminate if you breach the terms of this Agreement.

6. General Provisions.
This Agreement is the sole and entire Agreement relating to the Software, and supercedes all prior understandings, agreements, and documentation relating to the Software. If any provision in this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard for its conflict of laws principles. With respect to every matter arising under this Agreement, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts sitting in Lane County, Oregon. This Agreement does not create any agency or partner relationship. Your rights under this Agreement are personal and do not include any right to sublicense the Software. Step 1: Games reserves the right to ban you from playing Blockland online at any time for any reason and without notice.

But than RTB is coming to RBL.

So the the RTB that's coming IS basically an upgrade to the old one.
Yes, but Retail is not an upgrade of RTB.

$50 says half if not all of them are not from America, or even North America, due to the fact they actualy said, "American Copyright Laws"

Vyper:

Why don't you attack all the points we've made about your game instead of insulting and attacking us directly? That's a pretty stupid thing to do, and usually comes from people who know they are wrong or are too stupid to comprehend or too lazy to attempt to comprehend their opponents' criticisms. Here's an example:

Someone: "Your game has major copyright infringements, has plans for implementing impossible ideas, your team appears to be all talk and no walk..."
You: "YOU'VE PLAYED RTB YOU CAN'T INSULT US WE ARE STRONG WE WILL DEFEAT YOU YOU CAN'T BEAT US WE ARE WATCHING YOU [More random failure attempts at being cool learned from movies, anime, and video games] etc etc"

This game will never be made, and if it is, it will suck majorly, and it won't have any of your ideas properly implemented. EX. 'Universe-sized', 'millions of bricks', 'dynamic water' and 'no lag'.

Prove me wrong. I dare you.

$50 says half if not all of them are not from America, or even North America, due to the fact they actualy said, "American Copyright Laws"

$50 can talk?! :O

Caboose, that was really, really dumb.

entrepreneur in, well put.

a private beta scheduled for Christmas.

lol they don't even have anything made. this will be fun to watch

That logo looks very familiar...

Guide to making forums Not Suck:
- Change the logo and skin as soon as you start the forum.
- Get at least three good emoticons. Delete the rest.
- Do not force people to sign up to read it and then delete the account for not posting
- Administrator Validation for accounts only works if there is actually more than two admins. Waiting...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 02:18:28 PM by Space Guy »

these guys are going to get owned so hard by:
all of blockland
badspot
valve
there parents
and the goverments

and Colten's foot
and I REALLY want to spam that Mr.Pikel picture ALL OVER THEIR FORUMS! :) :) :) :)

Nine people validating out of thirty nine members. Active administration? Some guy joined six days ago and still hasn't validated.

they seem to have 3 active admins per every 3 users or guests at the forum.
everything is a threat to ban lol. even simple disagreements.

these kids are funny. no companies will take them seriously until their balls drop.