Author Topic: Blockland: Source  (Read 58089 times)

I'll buy it just so I can have your left leg.

reminds me of TBG.
lots of false hype created by the creators, trying to convince others of how much suck official blocklanders and their game is.
but full of fail, because that's all it was. hype to spite, and nothing to back it up.

on that note.

Im creating a new game everyone! its the best game ever!
its everything you like, and nothing your online enemies like.

me and my team are working on it, but wont tell you details, or show progress or HAVE anything ever. but its on its way and its the best. therefore i can use it to prove my points.

reminds me of TBG.
lots of false hype created by the creators, trying to convince others of how much suck official blocklanders and their game is.
but full of fail, because that's all it was. hype to spite, and nothing to back it up.
Unless badspot or ephi says it

borrow me 1.5bill plz

borrow me 1.5bill plz
im loving buy it, i live only 2 hours from the base, I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE!!!
 :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

oops i think its 1.5mill

but it says no tours. so wtf at buying lol

oops i think its 1.5mill

but it says no tours. so wtf at buying lol
parts of it are in lockdown till you buy it, iv been down into the "open" part of it before. its legit!

As if that ebay thing is actually it though..

Guys it's not just the name that's copyrighted, read the agreement.

We are always watching...
Its quite an amazing feat to monitor people on a public forum.

At least we don't hide behind user registration.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 06:09:16 AM by Wedge »

This is the kind of person who has no idea who he's up against, who we are or what retail is for that fact.

Fuck this topic.

Basically, it's solely made to flame the fuck out of someone's (probably failing) attempt to make a game, which is plain pathetic.

Get over it. Someone's failing to make a game. It's nothing new. Move on. Shut the fuck up and move on.