Author Topic: Blockland: Source  (Read 58490 times)

my forums have brought together what u people have abandoned! besides, yea, my local police will find u... but ya kno what, my police are cooler than ice cream, and i dont think ur worth the time! so panda off!
how?? he can refresh his IP and you dont know his name. And anyone who goes to the police about a forum, or let-alone the internet, is a total noob-caek

my forums have brought together what u people have abandoned! besides, yea, my local police will find u... but ya kno what, my police are cooler than ice cream, and i dont think ur worth the time! so panda off!

I'm not worth the time because you can't do stuff. And besides, if they do find me, what the hell are they going to lock me up for?

Any benefit in processing speed gained from linking multiple computers together would still be limited by the bandwidth of the connection.

Colten, my forums have done NOTHING wrong!

SLANDER!!! SLANDER!!! TO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE FALSIFYING TEXT!

slander is punishable by LAW! so you watch what you say, and we wont have a problem, because if you go after me, for some bullice cream law that doesnt exist, i will sue ur ass into the ground for slanderous comments!
I will stop with the political correctness. Its lost its fun for the moment.

1. interwebs + anonymousity = "uhm, so you want to sue a guy you met on the internet for saying that your forums are against the law?" " and you say that you dont know his real name, where he/she lives or how old they are?"

2. morons + violating copyright + interwebs != anonymousity.

Btw, copyright DOES exist. You are by far, one of the stupidest people I have ever met. At any given chance, you flee from the battle, rather than reenforcing your troops, you run and say that the enemy will die of disease if they come after you. Now, they came, and your screaming that they will die, so they should back off and join you so you will give them the antidote.

We abandoned RTB 1.045 because it was obsolete. RTB 2.0 is coming out soon. So we didn't abandon RTB itself.

Get your facts straight, mow some lawns, and gtfo, bitch.

Any benefit in processing speed gained from linking multiple computers together would still be limited by the bandwidth of the connection.

Thank you, and btw, millions of bricks my ass.

We abandoned RTB 1.045 because it was obsolete. RTB 2.0 is coming out soon. So we didn't abandon RTB itself.

Quote 1: D:

Quote 2:True, Ill use RTB 2.0 when it comes back
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 06:25:40 PM by Colten »

LOEL MILLIONS? YAH RIGHT

Screen shots or this stuff ain't happening

I dont live in your LOCAL area. And, you DONT KNOW WHO I AM! I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING BUT MAKE YOU CRY IN YOUR SLEEP! WHY SHOULD YOUR LOCAL POLICE DRIVE 500 MILES JUST TO FIND OUT THAT THEY CANT FIND OR ARREST ME? HUH? ARE YOU F#%$KING SAD NOW? ARE YOU GONNA F#$%KING TELL ME YOU HAVE YOUR OWN SWAT TEAM AND SQUADRON OF 50 LAWYERS WHO WILL PLANT DRUGS ON PEOPLE AT RANDOM HOPING THAT ITS ME?

Quote 1: D:

Quote 2:True, Ill use RTB 2.0 when it comes back

Fixed in 2 places

Its funny how he's trying to attract the same community that knows/plays/loves blockland, and he can't accept the fact that we want nothing to do with the game.

yea, my police, my town police, every1 here calls them their police! damnit, im done with this topic, say what stuff u want! i dont give a damn anymore, because all you people are doing is showing me that u are immature. im not saying all of you, but most of you.

SO GROW THE FCK UP!

and 1.045 isnt obsolete! u abandonded us! 2.0 hasnt even come out yet!

the cops can find out ur IP AND track ur ass down to the exact latitude.

I am not scared, we are legion.

Also, you are just pissed you are to poe'

yea, my police, my town police, every1 here calls them their police! damnit, im done with this topic, say what ice cream u want! i dont give a damn anymore, because all you people are doing is showing me that u are immature. im not saying all of you, but most of you.

SO GROW THE FCK UP!

and 1.045 isnt obsolete! u abandonded us! 2.0 hasnt even come out yet!

the cops can find out ur IP AND track ur ass down to the exact latitude.

Error: Point not found.

Also, I'd like to meet your local superpolice.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 06:30:07 PM by n0cturni »