Author Topic: Blockland: Source  (Read 57983 times)

Blockland: Source
The name for this game may have to change!
www.blocklandsource.com
- Ion Studios

lol

I smell a lawsuit of epic proportions.

http://www.blocklandcentral.com/forums/ there forums even has a fricken link to retail blockland

Wait a minute.. they are going to actually sell this piece of crap game?
My god.. they can't even make a proper website!

Wait a minute.. they are going to actually sell this piece of crap game?
My god.. they can't even make a proper website!

if they even sell one copy, im sure badspot can sue them for littary everything each of there staff owns.
CAN ANYONE SAY MAJOR PWN?

"Here is USSR's "Crayon" (an in-joke). We had a great DM in it after we finished it."
then posted the pictures

who all worked on that build?
those forums are giving out a "working"? hack to bypass demo limit
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 07:27:05 PM by Bisjac »

Uhh, what?
Lay off the drugs, and to answer your question, it was obviously USSR who worked on it

well no stuff it was them. thats not what im asking. smart ass...

Like I said earlier....I can't wait till' I see the playermodels..

I can't even use most of there forums even though I made an account. I want to see what there doing in there!

The whole forum is under heavy gaurd, explains why the community is so small.

Yes. This is going to be bad. But one thing is it doesn't look BAD. I am very angered that he would try to make a better version of RBL. Thats just stupid. He thinks hes gunna get away with it? Sheesh. When this come out, I'll try it. See if its what they day it is. Then, I'm leaving it. I hate how in their forums is says, Likes of Retail Blockland, and Dislikes of Retail Blockland... Oh... my... god.

3 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
Active Users    1 guests, 2 members, 0 anonymous members
rkynick, Captain Ahab
Show detailed by: Last Click, Member Name
lol...?
On the BL:S forums? Hmmm...
Sorry for Dub post.

I sooooooooooooo can't wait for the epic lawsuit of epic proportions.

These guys are going to get so totally owned.

I must get tivo nao so I can record the news happenings.

My only hope is that if legal action is taken, that Badspot will let his loyal customers and player base here about the possible suit and tell us of the victory (defeat seems unlikely).

Certainly, if they plan to sell the game then taking the name Blockland and even the brick image is a clear violation of US Copyright laws, could be different else where.

One of the links posted above even mentioned this "BlocklandCentral" site that looks like an abandoned dwelling for old RTB players.