Author Topic: Call of Duty: Ghosts Megathread  (Read 11968 times)

love how everyone is reacting to this
cod shows a dog, everyone screams about how stupid and unoriginal it is, and how much its going so suck based off of one picture
legend of zelda shows a dog and people stuff their loving pants and praise nintendo until actual gameplay is shown

love how everyone is reacting to this
cod shows a dog, everyone screams about how stupid and unoriginal it is, and how much its going so suck based off of one picture
legend of zelda shows a dog and people stuff their loving pants and praise nintendo until actual gameplay is shown
most likely because legend of zelda has an unsoiled reputation

This is not called for.
Still reacting to that post? Learn to freedom of speech.

I hope you feel bad.

You should.
I hate to see that image posted everywhere, that doom map isn't so complicated, they just included everything in the map. Here's some modern map design:

Bonus points if you can name the map.

if its an xbox "one" exclusive i guess this is how they will sell so many.

but im kinda sick of the cods. maybe cuz my cod clan broke up or something. made me sad to play the games lol

that doom map isn't so complicated, they just included everything in the map. Here's some modern map design:
I love how you say this and then to make a point you post a modern map that looks complicated because the way it's represented includes everything in the map.

GG

I hate to see that image posted everywhere, that doom map isn't so complicated, they just included everything in the map. Here's some modern map design:

Bonus points if you can name the map.
Is it MW3's Liberation?

I love how you say this and then to make a point you post a modern map that looks complicated because the way it's represented includes everything in the map.

GG
You have both completely understood the point of me posting that and missed the point entirely.  The point was that it looks complicated, when really it's CS:GO's version of de_inferno, much like that Doom map.

Except Doom has a story campaign and cs:go doesn't.

And to be honest cs_inferno is an old map.

Except Doom has a story campaign and cs:go doesn't.
That's completely beside the point.  The point was that if you're showing unnecessary details, of course it will look much more complex.

That's completely beside the point.  The point was that if you're showing unnecessary details, of course it will look much more complex.
We're talking about doom here, detail was not one of it's strong points.

On topic:
ITT COD fanboys complaining that their game is unoriginal and boring and people point it out.

oh man
you guys need to post these joke ghost things
like the one dkamm and freek posted
they're loving awesome