Author Topic: Wound - Hasn't changed at all  (Read 10481 times)

lol at how all of a sudden you get so serious. looks like someone triggered the bee's nest.

also 'joey' lol.
wow, you're so cool you can call me by my real name, lmfao.

Lol, maxx you got my real name, oh noo! well guess what I have your investigate too, and your real name, and your skype.

You're such a hard ass teach me more.
The forgets I give are so low they are none, I can tell I'll get banned for saying that, but meh.
Hi Joey.

The forgets I give are so low they are none, I can tell I'll get banned for saying that, but meh.
Hi Joey.
Found the image in the minidox, was also posted before by dotdot.

Hi Joey.

I remember seeing that picture. Still laughing.
joking jeeze

Oh sorry, lol. Didn't detect sarcasm that time. Oooohhhh, I'm so loving gullible!

Lol, maxx you got my real name, oh noo! well guess what I have your investigate too, and your real name, and your skype.

You're such a hard ass teach me more.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

lmao this is getting funnier by the minute.

lmao this is getting funnier by the minute.
I knew the second Wound came into this topic, it would blow up.

Hi Joey.
If we are going to list personal details I can do it right back to you and see how you like it.

If we are going to list personal details I can do it right back to you and see how you like it.
Not listing personal details, that picture was posted before.

Not listing personal details, that picture was posted before.

I second that, again, I forget which thread, but I know I've seen that picture before.

I could easily do this, but I'm not that low lmao.  Btw Maxx, the info on your investigate is all right, me and Tom double checked.

lol white pages.

bad time for you to be mr good guy. we all have pictures and info of you too lol

I could easily do this, but I'm not that low lmao.  Btw Maxx, the info on your investigate is all right, me and Tom double checked.

lol white pages.
May you PM me this so I know its not bullstuff?
Besides, you can't do anything with it bud, unless your some insane forget wanted by the po po on a Flash Mob spree.

Besides, you can't do anything with it bud, unless your some insane forget wanted by the po po on a Flash Mob spree.
im sorry what.

bad time for you to be mr good guy. we all have pictures and info of you too lol
what of me sleeping? Those are just stupid.