A Hat in Time - 3D Collect-A-Thon Platformer - Available NOW!

Author Topic: A Hat in Time - 3D Collect-A-Thon Platformer - Available NOW!  (Read 20746 times)

the editor is available for everyone and in the last 36 hours I've already seen previews of a couple new hats as well as hat kid running around bob-omb battlefield, peach's castle from galaxy, challenging custom time rifts, and the old beta desert level with a semi-functioning day/night cycle

there's gonna be a ton of content before the other 2 official worlds even come out

the modding community already has me super excited

it sucks that the editor is such a piece of garbage though
I know they're working on a fix but it's still frustrating to have it crash all the time :(

they also got too political with the whole jontron shebang
Here's to hoping that the people who are so against JonTron that they don't manage to sway Gears for Breakfast into removing him from their game as well :(

Here's to hoping that the people who are so against JonTron that they don't manage to sway Gears for Breakfast into removing him from their game as well :(

from what I've seen every time the topic is brought up on the discord, the devs have no intention of removing him and just want to let the controversy pass

i feel like most of the people vying for jon's removal wouldn't buy the game either way

I got some beach balls stuck inside this launcher, they were just spinning in place and creating a lot of noise

Anyway, having finally gotten to play this game and nearly completing the first chapter, it's definitely pretty fun, i've actually never played a 3D collect-a-thon/platformer before, but i'm really enjoying the game so far

What's up with one of the last acts in a chapter not being completable because i'm missing something important? I just got through the second chapter and i've been crafting all the hats so far, the dash hat w/ moped, witch hat, and the ground pound hat, so what am i missing?

time stop hat from alpine level, and hookshot from forest

you can beat the mafia race with the scooter; I've done it before

Finally beat it with 100% and all achievements! Super stoked for the free chapters and hopefully we'll get a sequel!

Finally beat it with 100% and all achievements! Super stoked for the free chapters and hopefully we'll get a sequel!
Yooka-Hat Kid-Kazooie & Knuckles + Rabbids

Linked for possible spoilers:
My hat and scooter, hats, and particle effects became invisible during this segment, it was fine afterwards though, but i just thought this was kind of a weird thing to have happened

I just beat the Wet Mushroom Haven workshop level. Hardest level I've played so far.