A Hat in Time - 3D Collect-A-Thon Platformer - Available NOW!

Author Topic: A Hat in Time - 3D Collect-A-Thon Platformer - Available NOW!  (Read 20585 times)

So is this a safe buy? or did it flop like YOOOOOKA

it's an incredible game

the animation is pretty lacking in a lot of places but every other thing is spectacular

listen to the OST if you need some convincing
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 10:39:08 PM by Regulith »

playing this makes the wait for oddysey easier heh

Workshop and mod support should be coming soon.

I love this game.

In the murder on owl train mission are there other endings to that level if you select something other then the crows? It seems like everyone including myself has selected the crows

It doesn't matter.  I selected the murder victim and I got the timepiece all the same.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 08:36:25 PM by Electrk² »

Blockland hats when

I kinda wish Jonas kept the songs from the prototype days on his channel, i liked the prototype Mafia Town theme, but it's been removed since then, along with any other songs from the prototype

You can find a few of them uploaded by someone else, but Mafia Town's original theme seems to be completely gone, and now you can only hear it in gameplay videos of the prototype such as this one

I actually haven't gotten to play this game yet, does the theme for Mafia Town change when you go underwater? Because that's a neat thing that the prototype did, and it's also a minor, but cool kind of mechanic i don't see much in games in general

https://www.polygon.com/2017/10/5/16413768/a-hat-in-time-jontron-voice-acting

polygon is trying to slander the game because jontron

if you needed evidence as to why no one likes any of these gaming news outlets anymore

I love this game.

It doesn't matter.  I selected the murder victim and I got the timepiece all the same.

I mean is there a scene where they talk about why they did the murder and everything?

can I just say that I never expected someone as stufflord-y as loving beachbum would play a game like this in my lifetime

I mean is there a scene where they talk about why they did the murder and everything?

all of the suspects have their own "ending" if you pick them, yes

they all still lead to the same bit where the conductor thanks you for solving the case and gives you the time piece, though

can I just say that I never expected someone as stufflord-y as loving beachbum would play a game like this in my lifetime

I like platformers. That being said this game has alot of problems.

shadman has already made boob of the hat girl
god help us all

shadman has already made boob of the hat girl
god help us all
Was it recent? Because Rule 34 already got to A Hat in Time way back during it's Kickstarter days