A Hat in Time - 3D Collect-A-Thon Platformer - Available NOW!

Author Topic: A Hat in Time - 3D Collect-A-Thon Platformer - Available NOW!  (Read 20782 times)

This game just looks fun lol

I've voted for it last summer. I can't wait for the game to be released.

this game looks really fun ad definitely something i would like to see come out soon

It's so close to $110,000, but there's still 21 days left

Hopefully this is enough time to reach $150,000, i'd love to hear what Grant comes up with for what level

That gameplay trailer really gave me a classic Nintendo vibe

Looks like Wii graphics

ew.

Looks like Wii graphics

ew.

It's a cartoon game ffs, what kind of graphics is it supposed to have?

I was gonna post about this, but I didn't know there was another website for this, and I can't post the Kickstarter page.

Looks like Wii graphics

ew.
Yeah, I need extreme realism in my indie platformers.

Well, if you knew more about the game, you'd notice that it's supposed to look like it.

So with 17 days and $119,341 as i type this, it may not make it to $150,000 for Grant Kirkhope to make a song for a level, but from what i've heard of the game's current soundtrack, it sounds pretty alright without him anyway, so i wouldn't be upset if it didn't make it to the next goal

Does this feature cell shading or something? lol

With 10 days left, it seems there are more goals added to the list, but there's only more than $130,000 on the Kickstarter page, so i don't know if the time limit's gonna be bumped up

If it's taken this long to get to that much, it might not even make it to the next goal of $150,000

The new goals are in the OP, but here's further explanation on them if someone doesn't understand
$165,000 - New Game +: We'll make a harder difficulty mode where you can play as the co-op partner Timmy through the entire main story!
$180,000 - Voice Mumble: You'll be able to hear the characters speak just like in Banjo-Kazooie! Eekum bookum!
$200,000 - Spaceship Hub: We'll design a whole new HUB world taking place inside Hat Kid's spaceship!

Yeah, I need extreme realism in my indie platformers.

never said that

I just hate the way any game on the wii looks.

It's called an opinion, and I know you aren't used to them, but they are annoying sometimes.