A Hat in Time - 3D Collect-A-Thon Platformer - Available NOW!

Author Topic: A Hat in Time - 3D Collect-A-Thon Platformer - Available NOW!  (Read 20591 times)

I see the reason for a Kickstarter here, they're working on a 3D platformer where you can explore quite a bit and there's a bunch of things to work on then just a bunch of pixels or something made on the Unity engine or something
This was made with UDK.

Yes i know that it isn't a pre-order, but a lot of people who just want to play the game do. And it isn't really an investment since you don't get any percentage of the cash that the developers make unless you play the game and associate your time of enjoying the game as your reward for a good investment.

Time is money

Banjo Kazooitize me, Captain! The voice mumble milestone's been reached

Sorry, i just really wanted to say that first part :c

Finally I'm a backer. Can't wait until February 2014... ._.

Haha, for the 48 hour final stretch, there's now a Grant Kirkhope song for every $15,000 now that they've passed $200,000
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 06:36:54 AM by Masterlegodude »

Hey look, a page i didn't know existed until now! Boy do i feel like a stupid!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jonaskaerlev/a-hat-in-time-3d-collect-a-thon-platformer/posts

Some neato art from that page

« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 07:18:21 PM by Masterlegodude »

Updated OP

The game will be available October 5th on PC (with controller support), Playstation 4, and Xbox One, and will feature split-screen co-op, and modding support via Steam Workshop!

Already preordered it. Can't wait!

it's been so long that it's hard to believe it's already just around the corner

even harder to believe that yooka-laylee was conceived, developed, released, and was more or less forgotten all in the time it took to make this game, I hope hat in time isn't disappointing like that was, no offense to anyone who liked yooka-laylee

how the forget did you bump the thread

this game was one of the first kickstarters i ever saw, damn its been a long time

it's been so long that it's hard to believe it's already just around the corner

even harder to believe that yooka-laylee was conceived, developed, released, and was more or less forgotten all in the time it took to make this game, I hope hat in time isn't disappointing like that was, no offense to anyone who liked yooka-laylee
to be fair, this game actually cares about innovating and isnt just cashing in on retro nostalgia

this looks really good so far, please don't screw it up like yooka laylee did :(

what was the problem with yooka laylee again other than the whole jontron controversy

Vinny was sent a copy of the game, and during his Miitopia stream, he said that it's pretty good so far (i think he mentioned having only played the first chapter?), it has camera issues similar to Yooka Laylee, but there's an option to change how the camera functions, and that it feels more like Super Mario Sunshine than Banjo Kazooie

So essentially, that's the first review of the game thus far

Wait this game's not for kids