A Hat in Time - 3D Collect-A-Thon Platformer - Available NOW!

Author Topic: A Hat in Time - 3D Collect-A-Thon Platformer - Available NOW!  (Read 20759 times)

where does shadman live? is that secret? even then, you'd think that he'd be in trouble if his work was circulating around the worldwide web
in his home planet, shadmania

where does shadman live? is that secret? even then, you'd think that he'd be in trouble if his work was circulating around the worldwide web
not really, its sorta like being out on the ocean. unless some country (usually countries) really has it out for you nobody is gonna go through all that effort to find (and extradite) and prosecute you. the main difference is theres no equivalent to maritime law for the internet so its even more lawless

is this really the thing we're going to focus on

please

is this really the thing we're going to focus on

please
Only on the BLF...

sorry I just get really irritated when people draw research of innocent stuff like this

He lives in Switzerland.

sorry I just get really irritated when people draw research of innocent stuff like this
its the internet fam, get used to it already
live and let die

apparently it's going to take a few days for valve to approve the modding tools, so for now the devs are giving away steam keys on the #modding-beta-keys channel on the Discord

they just dumped a bunch of keys so you'll have to scroll up for a bit

you should also say which key you claimed so people don't try it
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 05:17:18 PM by Electrk² »

the editor is available for everyone and in the last 36 hours I've already seen previews of a couple new hats as well as hat kid running around bob-omb battlefield, peach's castle from galaxy, challenging custom time rifts, and the old beta desert level with a semi-functioning day/night cycle

there's gonna be a ton of content before the other 2 official worlds even come out

Also, A Hat in Time has passed Yooka Laylee in total reviews and is still 'overwhelmingly positive', compared to Yooka Laylee's 'very positive' total reviews

Wasn't Yooka Laylee made by ex-Rare devs? I guess this shows just how much more love and care fans of the genre are willing to put into a game of that genre compared to devs who were already experienced in making these types of games

Also, A Hat in Time has passed Yooka Laylee in total reviews and is still 'overwhelmingly positive', compared to Yooka Laylee's 'very positive' total reviews

Wasn't Yooka Laylee made by ex-Rare devs? I guess this shows just how much more love and care fans of the genre are willing to put into a game of that genre compared to devs who were already experienced in making these types of games
yooka got too corporate, thats the problem with getting a publisher

yooka got too corporate, thats the problem with getting a publisher

they also got too political with the whole jontron shebang