A Hat in Time - 3D Collect-A-Thon Platformer - Available NOW!

Author Topic: A Hat in Time - 3D Collect-A-Thon Platformer - Available NOW!  (Read 20797 times)

is it custom engine or just another UE4 platform? not that UE4 is a bad thing.

I think it's still using Unreal

Also, besides Vinny, apparently Beta64 and NintendoCapriSun were sent review copies, and they've also mentioned how they're enjoying it, so who knows, maybe this could end up outdoing Yooka-Laylee

Shh, don't tell Seth!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 08:55:55 AM by Masterlegodude »

people are whining that jontron is in this

lmao

people are whining that jontron is in this

lmao
People are never gonna let that down, huh?

I can't believe it's almost here.  Do backers get the game early or do we have to wait until the 5th?

People are never gonna let that down, huh?

People are never gonna run around

its out
t
s

o
u
t

send help
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 07:57:46 PM by tikitai »

i uh, might have 100%d the game in one sitting

i need to sleep

i uh, might have 100%d the game in one sitting

i need to sleep
You must've had a lot of time on your hands to do that, hats off to you for such a feat!

Johntron has 2 lines of dialogue, they are evil and i will not buy a game i could have fun with because i cannot let something go even after an apology as his political view nearly killed my family and i demand they remove him so i can say i shall buy it but not really because they had Johntron in it at one point
Tl;dr Johntron killed my family has he did the Holocaust

I am 100% in love with this game

Johntron has 2 lines of dialogue, they are evil and i will not buy a game i could have fun with because i cannot let something go even after an apology as his political view nearly killed my family and i demand they remove him so i can say i shall buy it but not really because they had Johntron in it at one point
Tl;dr Johntron killed my family has he did the Holocaust

you know what's funny is I literally did not notice what character he voiced until someone pointed it out in a stream, I guess I was just so enamored with the game world that I wasn't thinking about voice actors
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 02:52:42 PM by Regulith »

In the murder on owl train mission are there other endings to that level if you select something other then the crows? It seems like everyone including myself has selected the crows

In the murder on owl train mission are there other endings to that level if you select something other then the crows? It seems like everyone including myself has selected the crows

why wouldnt you select yourself cmon man