Author Topic: Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group  (Read 17879 times)

inb4 Maroon comes in to defend the troupe

im glad you left, nal. lando is nothing but a bad influence.

inb4 Maroon comes in to defend the troupe
I don't want to defend them all. I'm just friends with lando i don't know how to do any of the things lando does and i don't want to know. why do people constantly loving flame me for being friends with them its like if you're friends with a cop people constantly ask you to tell him to arrest someone they don't like.

im not defending anyone here i could honestly care less what you guys think about tom and lando but could you guys just get off my loving back already?

just gonna say that people probably flame you because you're an idiot

nothing else

I don't want to defend them all. I'm just friends with lando i don't know how to do any of the things lando does and i don't want to know. why do people constantly loving flame me for being friends with them its like if you're friends with a cop people constantly ask you to tell him to arrest someone they don't like.

im not defending anyone here i could honestly care less what you guys think about tom and lando but could you guys just get off my loving back already?
i think the problem with it is that you're hanging around people that are excuses for humans

if someone doxes lando or tompson oh MAN

that would be a sight to see

also: why do some of these said people hang around lando if lando treats them like crap?

i haven't talked to anyone in OP for quite a long time now besides OP himself so idk why i'm even on that list

i haven't talked to anyone in OP for quite a long time now besides OP himself so idk why i'm even on that list
you were apart of the group until you got your computer taken away.

Sorry for double post but, I thought you were but if you're not than sorry for adding you to it

Sorry, but, what's a DoX?

I only know about DDoS

Sorry, but, what's a DoX?

I only know about DDoS
gathering a bunch of irl info about someone and writing it all down and then god knows what they do with it

lando and tompson are scum
maroon's an ass, but it's not a big deal

eventually tom and lando are gonna lose all their "friends" over bullstuff
dunno how anyone even still likes them
front says lando's funny, but I honestly have no idea how that could make up for everything else

good to know that someone else also came to their senses

front says lando's funny, but I honestly have no idea how that could make up for everything else
Lando is, thats really the only reason he's in the group.

lando and tompson are scum
agreed.
maroon's an ass, but it's not a big deal
Maroon is nice when he isnt in the group.

i think the problem with it is that you're hanging around people that are excuses for humans
That's usually reserved for murderers and tyrants. A better word would be jerks or starfishs.