YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35422 times)

Why did you have to remove the ATV

there goes 3 hours of my time

Why did you have to remove the ATV

there goes 3 hours of my time
I didn't touch the ATV at all, whatever I mentioned on the changelogs were the ones that I only touched.

I'm willing to refund the money for those who lost the ATV, with our 80% refund policy.

I didn't touch the ATV at all, whatever I mentioned on the changelogs were the ones that I only touched.

I'm willing to refund the money for those who lost the ATV, with our 80% refund policy.

Okay, Knox refunded me.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 07:50:15 PM by Pacnet2012³ »

Okay, Knox refunded me.
Awesome. Glad he can sort that out for you.

No lie, probably 100+ deaths happened in less than 10 min total.

[    img width=1000 height=562]http://i40.tinypic.com/2mrdw9c.png[/img]

Jesus Christ, lol.

How about criminals losing bank money when they kill someone, and discouraging killing sprees for no reason? If someone were to murder, it would be a better reason than "I'm bored"

[ img width=1000 height=562]http://i40.tinypic.com/2mrdw9c.png[/img]

there's something wrong about this...but I'm not quite sure what.

How about criminals losing EXP when they kill someone, and discouraging killing sprees for no reason?
Fixed
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 09:57:58 AM by Racerboy »

Were password events removed? Because all my bricks I had password events on now have events to set color to red.

Were password events removed? Because all my bricks I had password events on now have events to set color to red.
Yes.

Yes.
What the forget. No one has any security at all. You refuse to add some kind of BLID Check event, and now you remove the only way of securing anything. What the hell?

What the forget. No one has any security at all. You refuse to add some kind of BLID Check event, and now you remove the only way of securing anything. What the hell?
...he added in door restriction events in place of it.

...he added in door restriction events in place of it.
Oh. Last time I asked none of those were going to be added. Okay nevermind.

How about criminals losing bank money when they kill someone, and discouraging killing sprees for no reason? If someone were to murder, it would be a better reason than "I'm bored"

Fixed
That is an awful idea.  No one would want to commit a crime.  No crime, no cops, no city RP.

No crime, no cops, no city RP.
The fact that a "City Role-Play" revolves around cops and criminals is handicapped in itself to begin with.