Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35435 times)

Oh. Last time I asked none of those were going to be added. Okay nevermind.
I've posted a changelog on the last post of page 18 of this thread if you didn't know.

Meet The Big Wigs episode 2 is out now!  Here we meet Lord Wealthyton, the very man who takes your money and DOES NOT steal it whatsoever, we will catch up and interview him and his very very fancy bank.

Click Me You Slutbags

The database recently reached 1337 players.
(This is the second time I went to see how many players were in the database and it ended up being exactly 1337)

Database recently passed 1337 players.

The database recently reached 1337 players.
(This is the second time I went to see how many players were in the database and it ended up being exactly 1337)

you should give the 1337th player a prize loels

you should give the 1337th player a prize loels
They already get a prize.
Being the 1337th player.

They already get a prize.
Being the 1337th player.

Do they know who they are or no?

also can I get a refund on that safe you had to destroy pl0x you sed yu wood <3

Do they know who they are or no?

also can I get a refund on that safe you had to destroy pl0x you sed yu wood <3
I'll have to check the logs next time the server restarts because RTB disabled the console output.

No refunds for something you abused.

haha 12 millions dollar light ;P

haha 12 millions dollar light ;P
TWO OF THEM.

AND TWO ATMS.

The fact that a "City Role-Play" revolves around cops and criminals is handicapped in itself to begin with.
Maybe so, but there is a large number of people who enjoy that part of a city RP the most.

Is it illegal to use the Print Cubes to collision your build? I may be inside them but I'm not shooting from inside them. They also support bricks on my build otherwise no do-able, thank you. I also prefer a answer from York, but any others are welcomed of course.

Is it illegal to use the Print Cubes to collision your build? I may be inside them but I'm not shooting from inside them. They also support bricks on my build otherwise no do-able, thank you. I also prefer a answer from York, but any others are welcomed of course.
As we told you in the server. You can use them supports that's just fine, but you were actively using them to evade cops, teleporting in and out of them whilst murdering multiple people, and then hiding inside them making yourself impossible to arrest. I'm pretty sure knox also said you WERE in fact shooting out of them. Just leave the cubes with collision disabled and you'll be fine.

As we told you in the server. You can use them supports that's just fine, but you were actively using them to evade cops, teleporting in and out of them whilst murdering multiple people, and then hiding inside them making yourself impossible to arrest. I'm pretty sure knox also said you WERE in fact shooting out of them. Just leave the cubes with collision disabled and you'll be fine.

#witnessallmysingleladies

Koopz has been banned for 5 days and the decision was reached by Knox and I appointed the ban since I wanted to ban him since I haven't really banned anyone yet on the server, as stated in his reason I would post the video Glove Glock sent me of him being ghost jailed so here is that video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BYYnF0RdRo&feature=youtu.be

Got addressed and handled quickly
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 10:18:19 PM by Kaiiu »