YorkTown95's CRP Server

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP Server  (Read 35289 times)

It's completely underground, or encased in a box I know that. If it is somewhere under the city then there would be no room for expansion.
It's encased in a box far outside of the city.

What even happened to the witness system, it like, doesn't even work anymore
The witness system only activates if there is more than 16 players on the server.

I can't take it lol

this is loving hilarious

I just had to make that my signature. That is funny as hell.

Shut down the server for some brief maintenance, will be back up in a few minutes.

Shut down the server for some brief maintenance, will be back up in a few minutes.

i hope hes making it where he can turn me into a safe via changeDatablock

i really wanna be a safe

Gah, a lot of our trust is messing up and yorktown owned some important bricks in my shop. Even after trying a real estate fix, there are still bricks that are not under the right trust.

I was wondering if you could find a more reliable saving / loading bricks option because trust is getting messed up badly and for example, customers of my shop will be driven away when they can't buy stuff due to the trust problem.

The RTB's Autosave function has been messing it up recently, I will have to find another solution in fixing this.

The RTB's Autosave function has been messing it up recently, I will have to find another solution in fixing this.
I've warned you many times against using it.

Its dead for now since its the holidays.....

Happy 4th of July everyone!  I will update the server pictures shortly and unveil some interesting plans to get people in the server soon once York approves it.  Stay tuned!

Jasa, this is what happens when you don't update the mod. No one joins your server, and no one is satisfied.

I still can't explain why Tezuni's is still chugging along, but you're just neglecting the mod at this point. Call it your own fault.

Hey YorkTown - is the autosave function working differently to the normal Blockland save functionality? The behavior should match according to the testing I've done. Feel free to raise tickets about things like this - I only spotted that you were having issues by chance but I'd have loved to have known sooner.

We have an upcoming feature to bypass the default Blockland save behavior and just save ownership for each individual brick which should help you out here.