Author Topic: Computermix's new "script" (Blockland hack)  (Read 62027 times)

dotdot gave this to me in a steam chat:

and Badspot, still no evidence linking mix to the forum account hijackings? I wonder why...

He seems to just be using keys that other habitual problem users like wound or electrk have bought for him.  For instance, right now he's using a key bought by brian smith.  
Didn't I already tell you that I never bought Dotdot a key?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=233787.15

ID 2128 is Wound's.
Oo, I certainly remember this, Nobot gave that to me as a gift a long while ago, and I guess after one of our scandals he just gave it to Brian, I never really used it though, I think I used it a couple times in-game.

Oo, I certainly remember this, Nobot gave that to me as a gift a long while ago, and I guess after one of our scandals he just gave it to Brian, I never really used it though, I think I used it a couple times in-game.
Really? hmmph

I thought I only gave it to brian

Really? hmmph

I thought I only gave it to brian
Wait, nope, you gave it to me when we roleplayed in servers as the bot family.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=2128

Badspot

• Administrator
dotdot gave this to me in a steam chat:

http://i.imgur.com/Xuvxeyv.png

and Badspot, still no evidence linking mix to the forum account hijackings? I wonder why...
I like how his way of being "done with the community" is to assist in developing an elaborate cheat mechanism, promote it, trash a bunch of servers, then declare that it doesn't matter if his key gets deactivated because he has tons more.  I also like how he claims he isn't doing anything or hurting anyone.

Computermix has lied to me directly about his association with ddc, so I can't believe anything he says.  And he's been on a quest to reverse engineer/pirate/forget up blockland with ddc and slicksilver for months now.  I don't know if he was directly involved with any account hijacking but he's definitely part of their clique.

Quote from: Gmail
The message "Wow" from Jean-Luc Picard (dotdotcircle@outlook.com) contained a virus or a suspicious attachment. It was therefore not fetched from your account Support@Blockland.us and has been left on the server.

Message-ID:

If you wish to write to Jean-Luc, just hit reply and send Jean-Luc a message.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team
It could be just because it contained a dll attachment, but lol still. 

Dunno if you noticed this or not but
The file is 100% clean.
that's a link to a full virus scan of the dll file.

Hey guys, I've compiled a little list of the people who are confirmed for using it extensively.
Note that a number of names are dated but they still appear to be the same people.

38391   Y   Dotdotcircle      Made the damn thing
39207   Y   Dotdotsquare      
39476   Y   Dotdottriangle      
40350   Y   Dotdotpentagon      
2960   Y   Dotdotheptagon      
39952   Y   Dotdotoctagon      
40755   Y   Dotdothexagon      
37991   Y   Dotdotnonagon      
39712   Y   Dotdot: Reloaded   
42707   Y   Dotdot: Revolutions   
39794   Y   Dotdotcircle      Note that this is Dotdot's main account for the time being.
39319   Y   dotdotsquare/Eepos   Alt of Eepos or Dotdot.
39712   Y   dotdotcircle      
39736   Y   dotdotcircle/Eepos   Alt of Eepos or Dotdot.
43726   Y   dotdotoctagon      

23300   Y   Public said i commute   Alt of Eepos.
4830   Y            Alt of Eepos or perhaps Drunk Russian.
20473   Y   Eepos         
41267   Y   Apak         Eepos/Drunk Russian
42935   Y   [Maxx]         Eepos and impersonation.

10130    Y   Ravencroft      
35110   Y   Boomerangdog      Alt of Ravencroft
39764   Y   Eazy E         Alt of Ravencroft, impersonation.
39540   Y   Apex         Alt of Ravencroft used for forums.

22054   Y   Computermix      Made the damn thing

9467   Y   Passta      Used it then reported it to drama.
52279   Y   Passta         Alt of Passta

28843   Y   Allun Pentax      sometimes an alt of Ravencroft? Used the damn thing anyway.

I talked to Dotdot on Furling's server a few days ago. He said he was eventually going to release a decompiled version of Blockland that turned Blockland itself into easily readable, modifiable Torquescript, and I pointed out that then everybody and their mother would have aimbots and stuff.
I am not surprised by this turn of events.

Badspot, I truly feel sorry for you having to put up with these asshats on a daily basis.

Also does anyone have slicksilver's IDs?

I talked to Dotdot on Furling's server a few days ago. He said he was eventually going to release a decompiled version of Blockland that turned Blockland itself into easily readable, modifiable Torquescript, and I pointed out that then everybody and their mother would have aimbots and stuff.

I dont think he said that or you aren't recalling the conversation. Anyway your cute little list is full of false information, try again.

Sounds like something dotdot would do. You may want to ask Furling for the chat logs.

Badspot

• Administrator
I dont think he said that or you aren't recalling the conversation. Anyway your cute little list is full of false information, try again.

So how does this work?  Do they tell you what to say or does someone actually have their hand up your ass and operate you like a muppet?  

Sorry for double post, but Badspot, if they 'hack' your game, do you have law actions against it? i mean, is it, serious hack or just another [tadaa] hack?