Warframe Megathread - Update 16 is out!

Poll

How often do you play Warframe per week?

1 Hour
10 (20.8%)
1-3 Hours
3 (6.3%)
3-6 Hours
3 (6.3%)
6-12 Hours
7 (14.6%)
Daily
25 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - Update 16 is out!  (Read 127881 times)

I'm about to get on and try to complete saturn and mars tonight. This should be fun

I'm on my way to Dragon Nikani, just need one Argon Crystal. I also now have the lovey Lex Prime. :D
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 11:56:28 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

made 16k off of a Jupiter Dark sector run

pretty cool

pretty cool
One single run? Daayyyummm. I'm lucky if I get anything over 2k

Just did a random pickup run with a clanmate. We did two runs and I got 98 oxium, among plenty of other things (stance mods maybe?)

All in all, I made 30k, 1 Gallium, 102 Oxium, 2k Nano Spores, 3 control modules, 40+ mods, and a few trade buds today. Also, I allied my clan with a fairly large alliance of clans. So far, we're ~450 strong (in a matter of barely 3 days), but we're shooting for 4k. Gotta have that solar rail domination
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 08:06:10 AM by Shadowed999 »

pretty cool
you get around 26K off of Ceres
also the defense there is amazing

I went in with a Rank 13 Reaper prime and rank 13 Valkyr
Left with Rank 17 Valkyr and Rank 22 Reaper Prime after wave 20.

BTW am I the only one who dislikes the fact everyone is making every Dark sector have a 0% tax?

Edit: Looks like DE is gonna implement something to put those 0% tax clans in their place.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:28:30 AM by Flatflyer »

bump and doublepost I guess

guys I'm rich
too bad this didn't actually give me all those creds

I kinda figured it was a glitch.  Atleast you got morphics, though

Okay Dragon Nikana is the best goddamn sword in existence. Thank you based Melee 2.0. (my slide attacks are at 2k damage)

flat

gimme some of that $$$ pls

flat

gimme some of that $$$ pls
sell some stuff, foo

Got all of Ember's blueprints today and alot of control modules, but still no god damn neural sensors. Oh, and I have a spare warm coat mod due to transmutating some lame sentinel mods.

well today begins the day
will the community destroy the 0% tax rails themselves or will DE have to?

0% rails destroying 0% rails

genus

0% rails destroying 0% rails

genus
Oh yeah that's right I forgot that literally EVERY clan is making their rails 0% tax
Honestly it takes a level of roosteriness to say "Yeah I'll set the tax to 0% and still pay the fees and everything for it!"
Can't wait for DE to implement the feature that makes these 0% rails get crushed.

Edit: Looks like DE is gonna implement something to put those 0% tax clans in their place.

I would like to redirect you to a forum post on the warframe forums that explains the problem and what might happen soon:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/214200-the-problem-with-dark-sectors-right-now/
I think this sounds like a reasonable thing that could happen.

Their charity will be their downfall.

I did a Dark sector yesterday after I forma'd my soma.
It went from Unranked to Rank 10 in a single 10 wave defense.
I would like to redirect you to a forum post on the warframe forums that explains the problem and what might happen soon:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/214200-the-problem-with-dark-sectors-right-now/
I think this sounds like a reasonable thing that could happen.

Their charity will be their downfall.
I can't wait for Eclipse to become insanely poor and fall.
Really they're complete jerks for taking up all the dark sector areas so they deserve whatever they get.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 01:02:34 PM by Flatflyer »