Warframe Megathread - Update 16 is out!

Poll

How often do you play Warframe per week?

1 Hour
10 (20.8%)
1-3 Hours
3 (6.3%)
3-6 Hours
3 (6.3%)
6-12 Hours
7 (14.6%)
Daily
25 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - Update 16 is out!  (Read 127878 times)

how the hell am i supposed to get an orthos prime at kinda-around-early-game

so it wasn't just me.
hm

also scindo or orthos?

I suggest the Orthos. Just don't put a reactor or forma into it if you are thinking about getting the Prime version later on.

how the hell am i supposed to get an orthos prime at kinda-around-early-game

You see this is a problem. Warframe should be treated like an MMO. Prime items should be like the epic gear you get after playing a while. You shouldn't be able to up and get it when you start. This is why I think Prime items should have a higher mastery rank requirement. This also kills new people from just buying Prime parts on the Trade Market. IMO there should be a new and higher tier past Prime, like legendaries, ones that utilize rank 10+.

ones that utilize rank 10+.
Pls no
its already hell enough for me to try to get rank 6 please don't make me have to grind all the way up to rank 10 mastery

Pls no
its already hell enough for me to try to get rank 6 please don't make me have to grind all the way up to rank 10 mastery

Then you don't deserve the R10 items lol. That's the point is that they are incredibly powerful items that require a high mastery. I'm not even R10 yet (R9), but I'd love to work up to them.

Its more the fact I have to use really crappy weapons and frames that I dislike in order to reach weapons that I may actually like

Im about half way through R9

Its more the fact I have to use really crappy weapons and frames that I dislike in order to reach weapons that I may actually like

just make the same weapon over and level that up again

The servers are back up, boys

I suggest the Orthos. Just don't put a reactor or forma into it if you are thinking about getting the Prime version later on.
Orthos is cool indeed, my weapon of choice ofcourse, the nikana now is better and also a lot of fun, but still Orthos is high on the list, 2nd place favorite.

just make the same weapon over and level that up again
wait does that actually work?
I heard you can't forma weps to re rank them up and gain mastery but is it possible to do that?

wait does that actually work?
I heard you can't forma weps to re rank them up and gain mastery but is it possible to do that?

No that actually doesn't work. You only get mastery for a weapon once.

started playing again after like a 5 hiatus
did they add a new trading feature in which people can give me pity items
u guys pls

Guys, I have the Gorgon blueprint thing and some Prime weapon blueprint. I also got Maglev, Intruder, a few stances, a frost prime chassis, an akbronco prime link (idk)and some weapon mods. A good day indeed.

Well I got my serration to level 10 by spending 54 cores, and about 120k
I dont know if it was a good day