Poll

How often do you play Warframe per week?

1 Hour
10 (20.8%)
1-3 Hours
3 (6.3%)
3-6 Hours
3 (6.3%)
6-12 Hours
7 (14.6%)
Daily
25 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - Update 16 is out!  (Read 127864 times)

Except that you can't get health orbs when you're at full health
Yeah I did a mission and saw that
if only we had a self-damaging frame
although really the way I have my Nekros built right now is kinda based around regenerating energy from health, I have Rage and Equilibrium so I get a ton of energy back when I take health damage, allowing me to cast desecrate again to get even more health and energy back until I have full health

also holy mother of XP

that was the result of doing a DS survival on Venus for 40 minutes
all the enemies were level 50
and I used desecrate about 256 times in that mission
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 09:18:33 AM by Flatflyer »

I did a T3 Def for 50 waves once to get Lex Prime BP (which I didn't get at the end), and faced level 90 enemies.

I did a T3 Def for 50 waves once to get Lex Prime BP
Lex prime is pretty good
It fixes the one problem the lex has which is the slow as forget firerate
and faced level 90 enemies.
sounds fun
those Corrupted Heavy gunners probably screwed you over pretty hard huh?

and then me running away when i forgot to hit the life support
the enemies were somewhere around 130ish i think

so how much "press 4 to win" did you have to do to get through that lol

also oh god I want these so much

does somebody wanna help me power level I haven't even made it past earth yet, I just don't play often enough :(

Well whenever i ran out of energy i just kinda let them beat me up, it wasnt the damage that they were doing that was getting to me, it was the damage I was doing to them (or lack of) without hysteria, the finisher for hysteria could take out a 100+ courrpted gunner in two goes

I remember one time with Hysteria I actually "killed" the stalker
infact I think it was the time I was talking about earlier in the thread during the invasion mission
the stalker killed my friend who was his target, and was leaving and I said "nope bitch your mine" and punched his lights out before he could disappear causing him to fall flat on his face dead

If only we had a Nekros there it could've been insanely profitable.

Lex prime is pretty good
It fixes the one problem the lex has which is the slow as forget fireratesounds fun
those Corrupted Heavy gunners probably screwed you over pretty hard huh?

Nah, my team had a Nova, Penta, and Paris Prime. Most enemies died even then, with a one shot to the head.

will have cronus tomorrow :-)
anyone wanna buy that one scythe mod, called something like reaping spiral? will check in morning.

No thanks, but I am selling a few mods. Swirling Tiger, Clashing Forest, Reaping Spiral, and Shattering Storm

Also, I could give you a lift to a few planets where you'll get raped (if you're as low and weak as I think), but good recs and mods. Maybe some time this week.

So me and my Friend learned the magic of Spamming Vaubans Vortex and Nekros Desecrate on a Infested Survival mission

WHAT HAVE WE DONE

if anyone wants to play with me, IGN is MrKitKat
No thanks, but I am selling a few mods. Swirling Tiger, Clashing Forest, Reaping Spiral, and Shattering Storm

Also, I could give you a lift to a few planets where you'll get raped (if you're as low and weak as I think), but good recs and mods. Maybe some time this week.
I'm not that low level :(

also, now I have Reaping Spiral, Sundering Weave, and Fracturing Wind.

Dev steam #27 aired earlier today, and through it, a new .gif was born:

Butcher wat r u doin

Butcher stahp