Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0

Poll

What is your favorite Grand Theft Auto game?

GTA 1
17 (2.5%)
GTA 2
4 (0.6%)
GTA III
12 (1.8%)
GTA VC
23 (3.4%)
GTA SA
133 (19.4%)
GTA LCS
4 (0.6%)
GTA VCS
1 (0.1%)
GTA IV
69 (10.1%)
GTA TBOGT
6 (0.9%)
GTA TLAD
1 (0.1%)
GTA CW
6 (0.9%)
GTA V
409 (59.7%)

Total Members Voted: 682

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto Megathread - OP 3.0  (Read 599459 times)

i am mad again
so i took this beauty of mine

around the map for a drive, with the hud and radar off, just for the forget of it, and when i'm about a mile away from Los Santos, this SUV suddenly cuts on front of me while trying to turn into a strip mall, and I slam into him. my car instantly bursts into flames, killing me and the dumbforgetass driver. so i turned my game off, in fear of losing my car.

i'm afraid that if i turn it back on, it'll be gone
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 01:49:30 PM by Shinji »

you could just get another one :v

you could just get another one :v

BUT YOU CAN'T BUY THEM AND THEY'RE HARD TO FIND.
:(

i am mad again

around the map for a drive, with the hud and radar off, just for the forget of it, and when i'm about a mile away from Los Santos, this SUV suddenly cuts on front of me while trying to turn into a strip mall, and I slam into him. my car instantly bursts into flames, killing me and the dumbforgetass driver. so i turned my game off, in fear of losing my car.

i'm afraid that if i turn it back on, it'll be gone
Dear christ, i hate it when that happens.

During class today, we had to say the benefits and the negative affects of technology.
Someone called a benefit GTA V, so the teacher responds, "Yes, dealing drugs and killing hookers is a benefit of technology."

During class today, we had to say the benefits and the negative affects of technology.
Someone called a benefit GTA V, so the teacher responds, "Yes, dealing drugs and killing hookers is a benefit of technology."
But, Really. GTA V is a REAL benifit (NOT SARCASTIC).

i am mad again

is that a regular car, or is it upgraded?
if its regular thats dope

Wanted to test recording, made a time-lapse. Stupid video editor stufftied-up the quality a lil bit.
http://youtu.be/2UdWPGhV9Hs

is that a regular car, or is it upgraded?
if its regular thats dope

i upgraded it.

whoever said you don't have to have xbox live gold to get the social club stuff, are you sure? bc I signed up a long time ago and I don't have the stuff

frickin frick frickity fricking military base I get shot down every single time I try to escape with a jet ughghghh
fly low

whoever said you don't have to have xbox live gold to get the social club stuff, are you sure? bc I signed up a long time ago and I don't have the stuff
you dont need gold because gold simply enables you to play online.
and that's it

free internet on the ps3 yay

also do you have to put your credit card in to make a PSN account?

free internet on the ps3 yay

also do you have to put your credit card in to make a PSN account?
nop

I've given into temptation and decided to buy this thing for consoles instead of waiting for PC port
http://www.game.co.uk/en/grand-theft-auto-v-game-exclusive-special-edition-227264
I wanted to get this edition because it has bonus stuff, but it's out of stock. Is it even worth spending an extra £17 for the stuff?