Nations at War - Closing Time!

Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 204423 times)

Reports that ragonian riots are decreasing after the recent firing of the relenoy policr cheif. And the hiring of a new one. And the president has started revoking the weapon licenses of all rioters. At this rate the riots should be stoped by next week. In other news the bombing of ragonian parlament bombing is reported to be a terrorist threat. After a letter was sent to the president with that contained rison poison with the note saying "These will not stop. Unless you pay the randsome of 15,000,000 denirius's."  The policd have bumped up security around the presidental palace. And to Conservatia we we're not asking for your control. We dont need bigbrother looking at us like we cant handle riots and terrorist bombings. Please move your troops you dont have the right to be on ragonian soil. And we would ask if things got so desprite that we needed Conservatia. This isnt ment to be takin as a threat or to offened Conservatia. Just saying you have no place in this war at he current time.. NEWS JUST IN: the remainicng ragonian rebels havr moved into the mountains after police offered a bounty of 300 denariuses to any one that captured a ragonian rebel and brought him in alive. This could be under control sooner than expected.

I didn't move in my infantry yet. But now that you're becoming even more unstable and you're sharing borders with me, I do in fact have a reason to intrude on this war. Why? Because you're right beside me and my citizens don't like hearing about stuff happening like this so close to us.

It's obvious you're using vigilantes now. You need help. Conservatia, let's move in?
May as well before bombings start happening at the borders.

Conservatia troops, armor, and aerial forces begin assaulting Ragonian borders. Air-to-Ground jets begin firing down upon law enforcement and national guard alike. PIGs lead charges as heavy and light tanks follow behind, troop transports remaining at the back. Infantry begin forcefully moving any civilians they find within the parameters of them back into their own land to be held in mock prison camps to sustain order and to limit casualties.

@mlockha:  Warmongers?  You keep drinking the punch that Swat and Grunter are giving you.  I've been to war twice.  Once to join my fellow allies against a world ideology that we were against.  And the second time was to defend my land.

I never said you were a warmonger, I said that I'd protect Muslim if you decided to start anything with him right off the bat.

I wouldn't start anything off with Muslim right against the start.  I was good allies with Muslim before he left.

Troops fly over to help Conservatia, tanks are flown over as well.

NTA begins to upgrade its military to the date's standards, raising the budget for the Armed Forces in order to provide sustainable defenses against the warmongering and ex-enemy nations of Atsina and Conservatia.

NTA wishes to join one of the pacts/multi-alliances it has heard about.

In NTA, education and freedom is valued, however there is an amount of case where the "smart" people are often sometimes slowed down by the people who simply do not care about school, and therefore education is slowed and people do not excel the way they should in group scenarios. Therefore, grades (essentially Grade#+A/B) are separated by these categories, but of course social classes such as project class (classes that work on making the community better), debates, clubs, chosen electives, and the sort are merged to allow a friendly environment. This program only mainly focuses on Math, Language Arts, History, and Science.

This had been tested in school systems before in small towns. This does not typically make the "gap" between the "smart" and the "toocoolforschool!" scholars, but however, some people are uneased about this separation. Considerations for making this an optional system in school systems, but legal, is being discussed. Racial segregation in use by this system will not be tolerated.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:08:17 PM by Swat 3 »

A split nation, Californatia doesn't know what to do. Half of the nation wants to support Conservatia, the other half Ragonia. One half wants to join Conservatia's alliance, the other wants to help out the United Order of Utah. That leads to the inevitable, the split into states. There are now two official states, not countries, that comprise of the nation of Californatia. The northern state, North Californatia, decides it'd be better to work with Conservatia. The other half is going to help out Ragonia in their troubles, and they're all under one government, which is neutral and cannot pick a North or South side.

Northern Californatia sends Boeing YAL-1s overhead the Ragonian border. It is paid 300 Coins for the man who enlists in the military, which translates to 100 euros. Unfortunately, not many sign up, because the major support lies in the hands of the UoU. However, the YAL-1s are still sent overhead, using old Irrklaandish technology that was from the old Mexican era. The YALs surprise some border guards and open fire, decimating the area and igniting a large brush fire that even kills some civilians in the area.

Southern Californatia sends F-18 fighter jets to Ragonia's air force, from our own pocket. They're not cheap, but they think if we help Ragonia, then the UoU will follow and give isa large amount of fuel. Conflict arises at the border of the two states, and a Californatian Airlines plane that was running domestic from North to South is shot down in an act of blatant terrorism.

The nation's singular government, the Five Cities, cannot pick a side. Thus, they have decided to establish order in the area. Cityman George Kalbert decides to block both of the borders from any air, land or sea travel, and other forms of travel are completely banned. Internet is shut down around the border and heavily regulated. After the war between Conservatia and Ragonia, it is expected that these things are reopened.

A split nation, Californatia doesn't know what to do. Half of the nation wants to support Conservatia, the other half Ragonia. One half wants to join Conservatia's alliance, the other wants to help out the United Order of Utah. That leads to the inevitable, the split into states. There are now two official states, not countries, that comprise of the nation of Californatia. The northern state, North Californatia, decides it'd be better to work with Conservatia. The other half is going to help out Ragonia in their troubles, and they're all under one government, which is neutral and cannot pick a North or South side.

Northern Californatia sends Boeing YAL-1s overhead the Ragonian border. It is paid 300 Coins for the man who enlists in the military, which translates to 100 euros. Unfortunately, not many sign up, because the major support lies in the hands of the UoU. However, the YAL-1s are still sent overhead, using old Irrklaandish technology that was from the old Mexican era. The YALs surprise some border guards and open fire, decimating the area and igniting a large brush fire that even kills some civilians in the area.

Southern Californatia sends F-18 fighter jets to Ragonia's air force, from our own pocket. They're not cheap, but they think if we help Ragonia, then the UoU will follow and give isa large amount of fuel. Conflict arises at the border of the two states, and a Californatian Airlines plane that was running domestic from North to South is shot down in an act of blatant terrorism.

The nation's singular government, the Five Cities, cannot pick a side. Thus, they have decided to establish order in the area. Cityman George Kalbert decides to block both of the borders from any air, land or sea travel, and other forms of travel are completely banned. Internet is shut down around the border and heavily regulated. After the war between Conservatia and Ragonia, it is expected that these things are reopened.
A letter is sent to Californatia, written in English, Californian and French.

"Stay out. Both sides."

It is written in blood.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:46:47 PM by Swat 3 »

where the hell is californatia

Mikoyan. Can you just like, stop protecting him for a minute or two?

It won't take long, I promise.

My main account, Muslim, is banned, so I'll be using this from now on.

My main account, Muslim, is banned, so I'll be using this from now on.
I told you all, Candy Apple was Muslim's alt. Mikoyan was the only one that believed me. Now you all see. NOW YOU SEE!

I told you all, Candy Apple was Muslim's alt. Mikoyan was the only one that believed me. Now you all see. NOW YOU SEE!
I operated Mishyakgmaria because I didn't like Irrklaand and I felt it had already gone through major shifts already (from Irrklaand to Mexica to Irrklaand), too many to change it.

Hey guys whats going on slevokxia checks in-
oh.
we're doing that again.
YOU'RE ALL HORRIBLE PEOPLE
ALL HAIL MIGHTY SLEVOKXIA