"Just because you don't have to doesn't make it right" - Forum Drama

Author Topic: "Just because you don't have to doesn't make it right" - Forum Drama  (Read 17426 times)

No edit.

Posts like that are very dismissive.

woops sorry yeah that seemed pretty dismissive lol, was just curious, havent been caught up on drama
sry
That post was dismissive and off-topic. Thanks for realizing it.

That was only 9 hours ago. The history of posts like these goes on forever.
there's no connection between what OP is talking about and what you quoted.

I forgot what was in the OP. Nevermind.

It falls under the same thought process, I gave a bit too far exclusive example

I agree with the example Kalphiter posted

It falls under the same thought process, I gave a bit too far exclusive example

I agree with the example Kalphiter posted
What I posted was an example of dismissal and unhelpfulness, anyway.

Parts of this community are like a wolf pack, and its set out to attack someone no matter how many times they try to change.

It sickens me to see the first reply to this thread being "why are you even still on the forums?"
For forgetsakes read the OP at the very least.

The only reason why badspot doesn't remove the drama section is because it keeps people coming back here and giving infinite entertainment.
The bandwagoning will only stop if people start to grow the forget up. I'm still learning how to access situations and respond accordingly myself.

tl;dr

Drama section should be removed. It would improve the health of this community ten fold.
The only reason why I browse it is because I'm hooked, and it's a problem I have.
I'm sure you guys feel similarly.

tl;dr

Drama section should be removed. It would improve the health of this community ten fold.
The only reason why I browse it is because I'm hooked, and it's a problem I have.
I'm sure you guys feel similarly.
are you loving kidding?  this discussion has been had numerous times before.  the drama section exists so petty internet fights stay out of everyone else's threads and provide a central point for those kind of petty fights too.  it's purpose is essentially a filter.

if you're hooked on the drama and are ashamed of it, that's your problem you need to handle on your own.

are you loving kidding?  this discussion has been had numerous times before.  the drama section exists so petty internet fights stay out of everyone else's threads and provide a central point for those kind of petty fights too.  it's purpose is essentially a filter.

if you're hooked on the drama and are ashamed of it, that's your problem you need to handle on your own.
The drama section being a necessary evil has been said before.
I'm not buying it.

WTF how.. why do you try to impose your personal morals on others without the use of a false god???? :panda: :panda:

WTF how.. why do you try to impose your personal morals on others without the use of a false god???? :panda: :panda:
wat

Removing drama doesn't change stuff. The "drama topics" will just be spread out to other places like in off topic. Topics will just start to pop up in other places instead like off topic. Rant topics won't just stop appearing because a board goes away. You'll still see things like:
"Timmy spamming the forums?"
"jefftheblock is being a douche"
"rejectSkid94 is hacking my server"
"these forum games really have to go away"
"i got banned by badspot for some year old grudge?"
"theEpicsBlock0r- Spammer and troll. BAN HIM AT ONCE!"

people want a place to cry after someone makes them e-rustled. if they can't go here, they'll go somewhere else.

The drama section being a necessary evil has been said before.
I'm not buying it.
you wouldn't want to eat out of a trashcan but you need to put your trash somewhere. Drama is a dump. you either put it in this landfill or you let your streets get covered in litter.

That was only 9 hours ago. The history of posts like these goes on forever.

He's being specific about BL servers.

How is this relevant?