"Just because you don't have to doesn't make it right" - Forum Drama

Author Topic: "Just because you don't have to doesn't make it right" - Forum Drama  (Read 17429 times)

The drama section being a necessary evil has been said before.
I'm not buying it.
ok, well you can "not buy" it all you want but it's the truth.

why are you even still on the forums?

i completely agree with this lol

all yola ever does is complain about how this community is terrible and evil and how he apparently is the nicest guy with the best views on everything

and on top of that
i really don't think yola has the right to lecture this community after all this lol

and on top of that
i really don't think yola has the right to lecture this community after all this lol

Instead of posting a link to a degrading topic, why don't you focus on the message and not the presenter?

True, Yola has been an ass in the past, but that shouldn't take away from what he's saying.

Just another example of people rushing judging the person rather than evaluate what he's saying.

i completely agree with this lol

all yola ever does is complain about how this community is terrible and evil and how he apparently is the nicest guy with the best views on everything

and on top of that
Will you guys stop loving dismissing the thread just because of Yola's past? Get over yourself.

Will you guys stop loving dismissing the thread just because of Yola's past? Get over yourself.
I wish I had the ability to give this guy some money, But my screen would break :C

OT: I know yola's been a douche in the past, But does that give you the right to derail topics? No.
This stuff is non-stop, People keep derailing any Drama Topic they find, Because they say something like "y r u stil livng" or "no piks noe supportz" either that, Or "stawp potsin u nub" and "You are such a Douche for posting this (Calling a douche for no reason)" then "wut a "dik" lololololol" or "I am "toast"ally innocent." then again "if u don lik it, don join it nub", And that's the end of my list. My point is, You people dismiss 50% of drama threads on the board, The other 50% are the threads that actually get SUPPORTED. Then alot of you dismiss topics because of a user's past.

Moral: Dismissing topics because of the past doesn't make you cool, Instead just calls you out as an starfish.

I /support this topic.

(If I just broke a rule, It wasn't intended.)

who in the right mind would even defend yola after all his bullstuff over the years

who in the right mind would even defend yola after all his bullstuff over the years

thanks for being the first post, can we not bring me up and keep that in some other topic?  Let's TRY to stay on track instead of dismissing what I say
You threatened to kill me with a .22 rifle.
 :panda:

oh god lol

chuckling irl

Why the forget are you guys laughing he could hit a quarter from across the yard

The only reason that Yola's threads get dismissed is because of his bad past, which most people don't like to forget. I don't blame them to be honest, they've seen a lot of things that just automatically makes them look at Yola in a negative way every time.

All in all, if you have a horrid reputation you're pretty much screwed, just like anywhere else, anything that you say will be hypocritical in some way to people.

I could disagree with some points in there, such as legitimate drama threads backfiring because of this. Just because a drama thread is legitimate doesn't mean it's invincible to backfiring, if the OP is a involved in a negative way in the situation, it will be brought on their ass.

Once again, seriously get over yourself. You're making Yola's behavior sound much worse than it already it. Believe me, Yola was behaving poorly, but Badspot definitely went overboard and I think Yola is doing better now.

There's absolutely no reason for this topic to be backfired just because op is Yola.

gg forums, you're really showing your honest opinions about this "Badspot drama wagon"

Badspot

• Administrator
I'd just like to remind everyone that Yenola had a meltdown and "left the forum forever" like 2 weeks ago http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=85032 this is hardly the distant past.  Anyone who would sit there and be lectured by this kid is a fool.