"Just because you don't have to doesn't make it right" - Forum Drama

Author Topic: "Just because you don't have to doesn't make it right" - Forum Drama  (Read 18083 times)

He contributes a hell of a lot more than Yola, for starters.
I was correct again, I give him 3 days to come back. Then another 6 days to bitch, say he's changed, get banned.

Note: A DDoS attack on the forum server just now triggered the threat management system at the hosting provider. 
oh wow yola
a while ago you were a nice guy
never thought you'd go to this low level.

oh wow yola
a while ago you were a nice guy
never thought you'd go to this low level.
As said earlier, we don't have enough to accuse him of this. Remember that there are always those chances that someone could have done it right as Badspot came in or so to make everyone accuse Yola or it could just be a coincidence.

I was correct again, I give him 3 days to come back. Then another 6 days to bitch, say he's changed, get banned.
Yeah, I can't wait for Yola to come back and expose Badspot for the "evil corporate bastard" that he is!

if yola doesn't have a psychological or social disorder then i really don't know what goes on anymore

probably was yola anyway, and even if it wasn't, nothing's lost in banning him again anyway

You were just one day off.

You were just one day off.
can you please not do that, i'm not here to forget with anyone and hopefully this will be my only post in drama on this account, but please, just leave me alone this time and i doubt any of you will have an issue with me

can you please not do that, i'm not here to forget with anyone and hopefully this will be my only post in drama on this account, but please, just leave me alone this time and i doubt any of you will have an issue with me
This post is completely dumb and pointless.

If you really didn't want to forget with anyone, you wouldn't have posted here.

Registered and claimed to change on the same day! Starzy was so off!

This post is completely dumb and pointless.

If you really didn't want to forget with anyone, you wouldn't have posted here.
you're right, you're absolutely right.  im sorry

you're right, you're absolutely right.  im sorry

You're bringing this on yourself again, boy. It's not hard to stay out of a board. Enjoy your time here on the Blockland Forums.

and right on cue, yola barges in and apologizes

for some reason i just don't buy it