"Just because you don't have to doesn't make it right" - Forum Drama

Author Topic: "Just because you don't have to doesn't make it right" - Forum Drama  (Read 18091 times)

hope you learned something from this lol
I stand by my opinion but I will not defend Yola ever again.

I stand by my opinion but I will not defend Yola ever again.

what you need to remember is that yola is not saying this stuff out of morality or whatever bullstuff he tries to make people believe, but he's just trying to make the entire community(including badspot of course) look bad

oh well, i guess i COULD sit here and rejoice about the fact he got banned again but i'd only be fooling myself since i know he's going to return

i give him a week max.

Badspot

• Administrator
Note: A DDoS attack on the forum server just now triggered the threat management system at the hosting provider. 

Note: A DDoS attack on the forum server just now triggered the threat management system at the hosting provider. 

Haha this guy is a joke. Seriously I'm wondering how delusional he actually is because holy stuff, after everything he's pulled I don't know how he manages to show his ass on these forums again.

Wow. Yola you are beyond pathetic. This is, why did I even loving defend you??

Wow. Yola you are beyond pathetic. This is, why did I even loving defend you??
Haha this guy is a joke. Seriously I'm wondering how delusional he actually is because holy stuff, after everything he's pulled I don't know how he manages to show his ass on these forums again.
I'm not pointing fingers or denying anything, but can we at least wait before jumping to conclusions THIS FAST?

I'm not pointing fingers or denying anything, but can we at least wait before jumping to conclusions THIS FAST?
why would badspot post that here.

It's pretty clear that Baddy thinks that the Ddos is from him, if he posted it in this thread. And I'd consider him to be a valid source of info.

Not fast enough. I mean he admitted before to having bought a server so he can use it for DDoSing

Badspot

• Administrator
It's pretty clear that Baddy thinks that the Ddos is from him, if he posted it in this thread. And I'd consider him to be a valid source of info.

I have no evidence other than timing and the fact that past forum attacks have claimed to be "revenge" for one of the many bans yola/yenola/jazz has earned. 

So it can be really anyone. If they're trying to ruin Yola's reputation, they're beating a dead horse and the forums are plenty fast besides.

I have no evidence other than timing and the fact that past forum attacks have claimed to be "revenge" for one of the many bans yola/yenola/jazz has earned. 
JazZ gets banned so frequently any attack could be him.

Not fast enough. I mean he admitted before to having bought a server so he can use it for DDoSing
Being realistic, anyone could have done a short DDoS at a convenient time like this and everyone would point at Yola. I think we need substantial evidence before we can do anything here

Why are you even on the forums?

He contributes a hell of a lot more than Yola, for starters.