Poll

Do you remember Summer 2013 Rising Lava?

Yeah!
56 (72.7%)
No. :c
21 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60  (Read 89436 times)

It's boring once you realize it's just a contest to get to the highest building and just have a sumo contest with push brooms.

I swear every time I try to push broom someone..I always get pushed ;-; Push broom is my stuff weapon.
It's fun admining the server though.

Really enjoying this server, it's a neat simple concept that's a lot of fun to play.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238572.0 Hi
Did you really have to make the bottom print look exactly the same?
Little bit of a richard move there.

Though i generally dislike servers with default saves, the gamemode is addicting. though on maps like pyramid and beta city it just turns into a push broom dm...

More people die from being pushed into lava than being outrun by lava

Did you really have to make the bottom print look exactly the same?
Little bit of a richard move there.
Alright I changed it to green...

Alright I changed it to green...
Uh, no you didn't.
Really enjoying this server, it's a neat simple concept that's a lot of fun to play.
And then suddenly my life is complete

Uh, no you didn't
Just because I didn't change it on my server does not mean I didn't change it for the released one... Check your facts

The last few people always have a fight like this.

Server Updates
August 2, 2013

- New Maps -
- HyperTower
- MotE Mansion

- New Features -
I've added a /SkipLevel command, which lets players vote for the next map.

Subpixel, you should have expected someone else to write the mod. Hell, I threatened to write it. You have to beat him now. Competition is good anyway; it's motivating.

Subpixel, you should have expected someone else to write the mod. Hell, I threatened to write it. You have to beat him now. Competition is good anyway; it's motivating.
What should I add to mine?

Add what you want. I will just fix bugs on mine. I wrote mine up in 10 minutes and took about 20 minutes to add maps and set up the environment. I couldn't figure out what to add because all it really needs is the basics. I was thinking of adding a skip but then realized that there will always be that one map that no one likes and they always skip it and I didn't want it.