Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60

Poll

Do you remember Summer 2013 Rising Lava?

Yeah!
56 (72.7%)
No. :c
21 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60  (Read 88395 times)

Put your money where your mouth is pal. So far nothing.

OnTopic:
Fix this map, honestly. This spot is impossible to get anyone out from.

So far he's done this every round.
Look 45 degrees to the left and jump down, theres another door with the exat same destination

Look 45 degrees to the left and jump down, theres another door with the exat same destination

You mean this one?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 01:33:02 PM by KickFlow »

-snip-
You mean this one?
It was clearly not flooded in the other picture.
Paradon is fixing the map, just wait for him to send the new version.

how would you feel about using this map ive been working on?

it isnt that brickcount intensive. only about 6500 bricks, all of the spawns are on the ground. there are lots of different ways to get around the map.

I want to make a better push broom. Something that can get people out of corners.

how would you feel about using this map ive been working on?
-snip-
it isnt that brickcount intensive. only about 6500 bricks, all of the spawns are on the ground. there are lots of different ways to get around the map.
looks nice

How exactly did you get so mad at our admin force again?
Well... When there are admins there that want to abuse different aspects of the gamemode, it turns ugly. Tezuni doesn't have an excuse to hate on your admins. His server probably has the worst admins in history. He declines the offer to get rid of them.

On that note, that doesn't make all other admins on a server innocent. You're bragging about having more players.
Or is it literally just because you can't handle a server having more players than yours?
Yeah... Don't do that.

You replied to him saying I was incompetent and factored in my age.
I didn't say you were incompetent... He did. I just said that on your profile it says you are 13. Read again sir.

I didn't say you were incompetent... He did. I just said that on your profile it says you are 13. Read again sir.
I know, I read it perfectly fine.
Tezuni said I was incompetent, in-which you replied:
Which I can see, his profile says he's 13...
You wouldn't just say that for no reason.

ITT: picking on subpixel and his server, then picking at him for lashing back at the attacks.
Both Tezuni's and Scriode's age aren't displayed.

Laughs were had.

You wouldn't just say that for no reason.
Agreed. They don't have any good excuse to be attacking you, so they try to age discriminate.
Ignore them.

I think this fits in here

Same starfishs, same stuff, different day.  Welcome to the Blockland forums. 

On that note, that doesn't make all other admins on a server innocent. You're bragging about having more players.Yeah... Don't do that.
I wasn't bragging about having more players, but it looks to me like Tezuni is only mad because his server isn't #1 anymore.

I wasn't bragging about having more players, but it looks to me like Tezuni is only mad because his server isn't #1 anymore.
It may be, I also think it may be that you are trying to shove "My server is #1" into peoples faces.

He has 9 players while you have 33.

If I were him I'd be a bit upset lol.

It may be, I also think it may be that you are trying to shove "My server is #1" into peoples faces.
Tenzuni was whining and mopping about how bad the server is so he was replying to him, he's not shoving it in anyones face.
Read what people said before you respond with your idiotic responses.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 02:31:14 PM by KickFlow »

He has 9 players while you have 33.

If I were him I'd be a bit upset lol.
It used to be the other way around for way too long while his server has complete and utter badmins

Does he give out free weed to the players on his server or something?