Author Topic: Is it possible to stop the hacking?  (Read 20817 times)

I heard talk of a hack that could actually completely shut down servers. Just talk though, but he seemed willing enough to do it.

I heard talk of a hack that could actually completely shut down servers. Just talk though, but he seemed willing enough to do it.
Who did?

Also is Computermix still working with Dotdot?
I trust Dotdot about as far as I can throw the eiffel tower.

Yeah, Professor Layton is clearly a troll. When he lagged, he obviously wrote stuff like: "Breakfast" and "xD". He needs his key revoked, that's all what I can say.

He's one of the persons who used computermix's hack in Zapk's rising Lava server and still hasn't got a revoke, but he still would've deserved it.

You guys are massively exaggerating. Why would anyone get a key deactivation just for this? Ban the trolls from all your servers, job done

You guys are massively exaggerating. Why would anyone get a key deactivation just for this? Ban the trolls from all your servers, job done
this, loving this

The player is manipulating Blockland code only accessible through an outside program that allows him to use real hacks that ruin the game for others.

My brother has gotten most of his keys revoked as a result of simple event manipulation to a server.

I have yet to see someone say someone should lose his key over a simple aimbot coded in torque itself, but this is worse.

The news of this got around quick.

Now, I'm not sure if anyone has heard of my recent 'discovery' with a brand new deadly exploit that allows me to crash servers with a press of the button. Luckily the only people who have this build of the hack are responsible enough to not care/know what would happen if this reached the skids. Ever since my revoke and new key I got last night I've decided to hang up the towel and just stop hacking. I have been banned on the spot from 4 servers and perma'd from the rtb service with the key. I hope this post convinces you that I really am stopping.

Badspot

• Administrator
Yeah, Professor Layton is clearly a troll. When he lagged, he obviously wrote stuff like: "Breakfast" and "xD". He needs his key revoked, that's all what I can say.

Plot twist:  "DignityTheGreat" is "Professor Layton".  He is also life long troll/mental patient "Allstarland".

Same starfishs, same stuff, different day.  Welcome to the Blockland forums. 

BOOM get recked

Anyway what kind of loser do you have to be to pretend to be someone else and then proceed to bash yourself from a different 'perspective'?

Plot twist:  "DignityTheGreat" is "Professor Layton".  He is also life long troll/mental patient "Allstarland".

Holy stuff, Dignity is Layton? No way, I have been friends with Professor for about a year and a half, I even gave him admin on my server and I've been getting trolled?

One hell of a plot twist.

Holy stuff what, Professor Layton always seemed like a full scale handicap when I met him ingame, but DignityTheGreat seems to be mature?

Wow i didn't know mustang was this handicapped.

probably the most accurate thing I've ever read about this forum