Is it possible to stop the hacking?

Author Topic: Is it possible to stop the hacking?  (Read 21144 times)

why is this community so down the drain.
Because the members that have no purpose other than to ruin the game go unpunished.

Because the members that have no purpose other than to ruin the game go unpunished.
and the ones that do get punished just wastes 20 more dollars because they think that they're an impenetrable fortress of friendry

Mustang is at it again as of 8/5/2013 at around 11-11:30 PM EST.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMGqLSb38X0

Saw that rotation snap.  Banning Mustang.

Plot twist:  "DignityTheGreat" is "Professor Layton".  He is also life long troll/mental patient "Allstarland".

Same starfishs, same stuff, different day.  Welcome to the Blockland forums. 

what does it feel like to be the leader of a band of handicapped children?

Man he was my friend a while ago.
Not nice to know he went to stuff.

Man ever since he turned to hacking, my friend hasn't been the same.

hackinghurts.org

what does it feel like to be the leader of a band of handicapped children?
You're pretty handicapped yourself seeing as how you spammed the forum, left, and then came back under your current name.

Regarding the autoban code on the first page, if you stand on a person's head you'll get banned. There is absolutely no reliable way to check if a player is hacking. It sucks, but it's the truth. What really sucks, though, is that all the idiots that use this pretend to know how it works. It's literally a cesspool of misinformation regarding the hack. The only thing people really know about it is that it stops moving packets from being sent to the server. Outside of the people trained by Computermix or DDC, I'm willing to bet nobody here actually knows how the entire thing operates. How do you stop something that you don't understand?

Regarding the autoban code on the first page, if you stand on a person's head you'll get banned. There is absolutely no reliable way to check if a player is hacking. It sucks, but it's the truth. What really sucks, though, is that all the idiots that use this pretend to know how it works. It's literally a cesspool of misinformation regarding the hack. The only thing people really know about it is that it stops moving packets from being sent to the server. Outside of the people trained by Computermix or DDC, I'm willing to bet nobody here actually knows how the entire thing operates. How do you stop something that you don't understand?

Well, maybe if you'd help us out here instead of being condescending, we'd have a better solution.

Mustang never 'went' to stuff. He always was like this, hacks or not. Guy's an idiot.

So in conclusion, after seeing some stuff going around in other topics, it appears Computermix's heel-face-turn was less than sincere. He apparently dealt out the links to his crashing version in chat or some stuff like that. Mustang got his hands on one (according to him) and Mustang is sure as hell not reliable or anything like that.
Seriously compy... seriously.

Well, maybe if you'd help us out here instead of being condescending, we'd have a better solution.
I wasn't being condescending, I was just pointing out that the entire situation is a cesspool. What do you want me to tell you guys, I already said multiple times that there's no good way to patch it.

double-post: Actually, there is one good way to patch it, but it would require me publishing a BLAntiHack.dll for people to inject into their servers.

Here Mustang freezing in the air at the Lava Rising 2 server