8 (28.6%)
Freedom
6 (21.4%)
Duty
11 (39.3%)
Bandits
3 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Blockland: Shadow of Chernoblock : [Still Need A Modeler!]  (Read 20328 times)

Name: Alex Barton

Faction: Loner

Personality: Independent if able to choose, but overall kind. Neutral to everybody except Bandits. Anger usually leads to injuring others.

Physical Traits: Average build, expert on weapon handling; preferably hunting or sniper rifles, handguns and some assault rifles.

Mental Traits: Near depression due to his determination to find his fiancé

Name: Alex Barton

Faction: Loner

Personality: Independent if able to choose, but overall kind. Neutral to everybody except Bandits. Anger usually leads to injuring others.

Physical Traits: Average build, expert on weapon handling; preferably hunting or sniper rifles, handguns and some assault rifles.

Mental Traits: Near depression due to his determination to find his fiancé

-snip-
mm accepted.

Also! if anyone could make me a new title picture for me that would be great, i'm not good at that sort of thing xD

Question: Why are so many people picking camo when we are going inside Chernobyl? Doesn't it make more sense to wear a biohazard suit?

Question: Why are so many people picking camo when we are going inside Chernobyl? Doesn't it make more sense to wear a biohazard suit?
It's not going to be based going Into Chernobyl but there will be an area for Chernobyl and the Reactors,and if you've noticed mainly only military/ ecologists bring in anti-radiation suits, that and most people cannot get their hands on them.

It's not going to be based going Into Chernobyl but there will be an area for Chernobyl and the Reactors,and if you've noticed mainly only military/ ecologists bring in anti-radiation suits, that and most people cannot get their hands on them.
Does my character need to be a civillian? I was thinking of an ex-military Russian who knows about the radiation and stuff.

Ps. Can I be a part of the storyboard? I used to write amateur screenplays.

Does my character need to be a civillian? I was thinking of an ex-military Russian who knows about the radiation and stuff.

Ps. Can I be a part of the storyboard? I used to write amateur screenplays.
I don't know what you mean by the first part, but you can be any faction that is presented, Loners(which have sub-factions, Ex. monolith and Mercenary's) Freedom, duty, bandits, military, so yes Ex-military would be fine as long as you drifted into one of the other factions.

As for you joining the story board, Maybe. I have someone right now as you've seen in the OP.

I'll see if i can fit you into that process along the lines though. Thanks!

I don't know what you mean by the first part, but you can be any faction that is presented, Loners(which have sub-factions, Ex. monolith and Mercenary's) Freedom, duty, bandits, military, so yes Ex-military would be fine as long as you drifted into one of the other factions.

As for you joining the story board, Maybe. I have someone right now as you've seen in the OP.

I'll see if i can fit you into that process along the lines though. Thanks!
Thanks for the explanation. I looked more into the STALKER lore to visualize how this RP will unfold, I understand pretty much everything now.
By the way, this is looking great so far. It's like a combination of Zombie Survival and Faction Wars.

BTW you should add to the OP when you are going to host building sessions to add on to the build.

BTW you should add to the OP when you are going to host building sessions to add on to the build.
ah yes, I was trying to find my Server session thing, -edit- got it!

this is looking great so far. It's like a combination of Zombie Survival and Faction Wars.
thanks for your feedback as well!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 04:03:37 AM by Xeidious* »

server's building session is online! anyone is free to join and see the progress, Also ill be using RaidCall for my sessions, the chat room is called Blockland Chernoblock feel free to join that too.

Session offline map state is now at 5% done at 11k+ bricks
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 06:35:29 PM by Xeidious* »

My Char Sheet:

Name: Marek Polzin
Faction: Loners
Personality: Slightly paranoid, arrogant about his skills
Physical Traits: Strong, somewhat quick, handy with tools, observant
Mental Traits: Master in Electric Engineering, can quickly brown townyze electronic devices
Additional stuff:
Alignment (Think DnD): Lawful Neutral
Friends: Vintovka Kuznets
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 09:23:58 AM by Snick0rz »

Name: винтовка Кузнец, Vintovka Kuznets
Faction: Loners
Personality: Cautious, Doubtful, Does not trust people easily.
Physical Traits: Spotter, Quick, Precise, Moderately sized.
Mental Traits: Lacks in interactive skills, cannot relate to people. Mostly works alone. Plans ahead.
Additional stuff: Met, and is friends with Marek Polzin
Alignment (Think DnD): Chaotic Neutral

Name: Ivan Ivanovitch Ivanovsky (Too stereotypical) Ivan Dostoyevsky

Faction: Duty

Personality: An ex-military soldier who used to operate heavy weaponry. He was sent to the Vorkuta Gulag when he tried to publicize a secret project of the USSR. He is not a mean guy, but is an extreme hoarder. He will not share anything with anybody, even the members of his own faction.

Physical Traits: He is a towering hulk of 6'6 at 300 lb. Under his deep layer of fat, there are well-built muscles that he earned through the military training as well as the harsh conditions of the gulag.

Mental State: He has compulsive hoarding disorder. He has been a little paranoid ever since he was betrayed by his best friend.

He hoards like there's no tomorrow.