8 (28.6%)
Freedom
6 (21.4%)
Duty
11 (39.3%)
Bandits
3 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Blockland: Shadow of Chernoblock : [Still Need A Modeler!]  (Read 20097 times)

Before we begin, I myself would like to inform you all, this WILL be a dedicated project, and it WILL be finished.

This is yes, based off of the wonderful game S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl.

Information regarding what this game is (for people who do not know what it is)
Will be on the S.t.a.l.k.e.r Wiki

Player Reviews/Opinons:

SERVER INFORMATION

The current project stage is Work In Progress.

This will be another Role-play, Yes. But I hope it will be a very unique role-play experience, lately there has been no good role-plays floating around except for Winterbite (given that there are some good ones in development , but aren't really playable yet), and we've had the server listing simply teeming with Awful Family RP's, love RP's It's just too much to handle.

Server Content
Color Codes: Green = Implemented, Red = Not yet Implemented, Orange = Subject to change.

• Alphachat: Chernoblock edition
  • Player Ranking system
(varies from rookie to expert)
  • Custom Ambient/Server Sounds
  • Hunger mod
(looking for a scripter or better version of current hunger mod)
  • Military Gear
  • BKT ATAC Firearms
(considering to change to Treti's Default firearms on release/if he adds ammo system)
  • Sleep
  • Custom playertypes?
  • Functioning Item bank/Inventory
You can find the music files needed to reduce your download speed Guitar Loops Music and Ambient

REQUESTING SOME HELP

Honestly, this is going to be a MASSIVE Project, and frankly i'd like some support.

I've got most of the building and eventing, but i would like some help with building mostly.

Judging how big all of the Stalker games are, put them all together and on top of that add in custom new ideas, you get one big ass role-play. So it would be nice to get some supporters for this project, if there are any willing applicants.

THE MAP

The map will feature things you would expect.

Such as
Regular everyday loner campfires, you can't miss em!

Anomalies, and dangerous mutations.

all of the glorious LEWT

I've updated a few things, except for the Faction selection room. and as you can see there are
4 factions to choose from, Loners Freedom Bandits and Duty (i may add in the Ukraine Military as a faction, maybe.)

An Updated Version of Sidrovich's Trader Bunker

And a new Spawn Lobby, which is currently being worked on heavily, and making a way for you to get access to the item bank there.

CUSTOM CHARACTERS AND LOADOUTS?

You can apply for a Loadout for your future Role-play character in this server, but it has to legit. Ill even give you an example on how you should do this.

You don't HAVE to use Innawoods, but i like it, and it's similar to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R Inventory sorta. that and it's a lot simpler than drawing it by hand or something of the like.

Your Character
I suggest you use Lightshot for this, makes it much easier.

Post a description of your character, such as

Name: Vladimir Kompifsky
Faction: Loners
Personality: Friendly around loners, Agressive to bandits, and Duty.
Physical Traits: Average Muscle Tone, Althletic, can run long distances.
Mental Traits: Close to insanity

Picture of your character

Your loadout
(this is almost quite litterally what i have in my current stalker game save, so i just used that as an example)

Give me your thoughts on this project please, I would Greatly appreciate it.

as for people who currently are helping me:

(Builder/Eventer/)Super Admin Jitank Blockland ID: 22189
(Eventer)blazerblock2 Blockland ID: 10859
(story manager, possibly builder)Theportalmaster Blockland ID: 3636 (Not 100% confirmed though)
(Builder)Viper30000 Blockland ID: 18187
(???)Snick0rz Admin Blockland ID: 15695
($up3r 1337 scripter)Alphadin Blockland ID: 7458
(Builder/storymanager)Admin Tokthree Blockland ID 1130
(Modeler)Yandaaa Blockland ID:????
(Scripter/Modeler)Hammereditor² Blockland ID: 37410
(list will always be updated)

Server Status

As always, good hunting, Stalker.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 11:36:30 PM by Xeidious* »

Yes.

I must help.
ahah ok, ill add you to the list.

also for anyone who Does want to help, please contact me via Steam. My steam username is Xeidious

also for anyone who Does want to help, please contact me via Steam. My steam username is Xeidious
Added you.  My name is currently jewish wapscallion

Name: Vasily 'Shadow' Cherenkov
Faction: Mercenary (Loner sub)
Personality: Aggressive toward Freedom, Bandits, Monolith.  Friendly toward Loners, Duty.  Neutral toward Military, Ecologists.
Physical Traits: 6'4, muscular, pale skin, shaggy brown hair.
Mental Traits: Practically emotionless.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 04:56:29 PM by blazerblock2 »

Name: Charles Floman
Faction: Loner
Personality: Aggressive toward Bandits. Neutral towards all others.
Physical Traits: 6'2, Sort of buff, peach-like skin, nearly bald.
Mental Traits: Bi-Polar, angered easily to the point of murder.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 01:32:07 AM by Silvia The Pirate »

Name: Chester 'Molester' Floman
Personality: Aggressive toward Bandits. Neutral towards all others.
Physical Traits: 6'2, Sort of buff, peach-like skin, nearly bald.
Mental Traits: Insane

I like it but, your name could use a change, also how exactly does one fit an entire fishing kit inside of his leg pouch?
xD

I like it but, your name could use a change, also how exactly does one fit an entire fishing kit inside of his leg pouch?
xD
Just ignore the fishing kit, and I changed the name

Name: Robert 'T' Lancaster
Faction: Duty
Personality: An all-around nice guy once you get to know him. Very uneasy around strangers. Aggressive towards bandits and loners. Neutral to everybody else.
Physical Traits: 6 foot flat, Shows signs of muscularity, very tan skin, has shaggy hair.
Mental Traits: Grieve-ridden after the loss of his wife.

Name: Vakov Kamenev

Personality: A hunter of game and mutants alike. Curious and friendly to those close to him but keeps to himself. He will help a stranger in need but will travel alone  
                  and be able to survive in the wild for a couple days at a time. Helps around camps by supplying food to hungry stalkers and other factions alike. Avoids      
                   Bandits.    
Physical Traits: Well built/tone, not bulky. 5'11". Stubby beard. Military shave/ bald. Rugged face.
Mental Traits: Quiet but confident. Cautious around bandits since an accident where a group of bandits killed his hunting dog.

Also I could help build if you'd like. My BL_ID is 18187 if you want to message me on RTB.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 10:48:48 AM by viper30000 »

Name: Robert 'T' Lancaster
Faction: Duty
Personality: An all-around nice guy once you get to know him. Very uneasy around strangers. Aggressive towards bandits and loners. Neutral to everybody else.
Physical Traits: 6 foot flat, Shows signs of muscularity, very tan skin, has shaggy hair.
Mental Traits: Grieve-ridden after the loss of his wife.
-snip-
-snip-
Pretty Good, Accepted.

Name: Vakov Kamenev
Personality: A hunter of game and mutants alike. Curious and friendly to those close to him but keeps to himself. He will help a stranger in need but will travel alone  
                  and be able to survive in the wild for a couple days at a time. Helps around camps by supplying food to hungry stalkers and other factions alike. Avoids      
                   Bandits.    
Physical Traits: Well built/tone, not bulky. 5'11". Stubby beard. Military shave/ bald. Rugged face.
Mental Traits: Quiet but confident. Cautious around bandits since an accident where a group of bandits killed his hunting dog.
-snip-
-snip-

Also I could help build if you'd like. My BL_ID is 18187 if you want to message me on RTB.
Accepted, and added to the list.

FYI to Applicants:

Every faction is at war with every faction.  Meaning, Duty vs. Freedom vs. Monolith vs. Military (possible truce w/ duty, as we never really see them fighting in the games).  Duty ad Freedom are both friendly toward Loners.  Monolith and Military will shoot everyone on sight, other then theirown members.  Just thought I'd clear that up.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 12:42:25 PM by blazerblock2 »

FYI to Applicants:

Every faction is at war with every faction.  Meaning, Duty vs. Freedom vs. Monolith vs. Military (possible truce w/ duty, as we never really see them fighting in the games).  Duty ad Freedom are both friendly toward Loners.  Monolith and Military will shoot everyone on sight, other then theirown members.  Just thought I'd clear that up.
Ah yes, forgot to mention how the factions react to eachother, thanks.

wait so is this sort of a whitelist thing or what

wait so is this sort of a whitelist thing or what

Na, anyone is free to join but if you act like an idiot/can't role-play correctly you will be kicked/banned.

Of course that will only apply when the Role playing actually starts.