8 (28.6%)
Freedom
6 (21.4%)
Duty
11 (39.3%)
Bandits
3 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Blockland: Shadow of Chernoblock : [Still Need A Modeler!]  (Read 20096 times)

My Char Sheet:

Name: Marek Polzin
Faction: Loners
Personality: Slightly paranoid, arrogant about his skills
Physical Traits: Strong, somewhat quick, handy with tools, observant
Mental Traits: Master in Electric Engineering, can quickly brown townyze electronic devices
Additional stuff:
Alignment (Think DnD): Lawful Neutral
Friends: Vintovka Kuznets
-snip-
Actually pretty good, since you know a lot about stalker and are a fan of it, Accepted.

-snip-
Name: винтовка Кузнец, Vintovka Kuznets
Personality: Cautious, Doubtful, Does not trust people easily.
Physical Traits: Spotter, Quick, Precise, Moderately sized.
Mental Traits: Lacks in interactive skills, cannot relate to people. Mostly works alone. Plans ahead.
Additional stuff: Met, and is friends with Marek Polzin
Alignment (Think DnD): Chaotic Neutral
-snip-
Quite good, Accepted.

Name: Ivan Ivanovitch Ivanovsky (Too stereotypical) Ivan Dostoyevsky

Faction: Duty

Personality: An ex-military soldier who used to operate heavy weaponry. He was sent to the Vorkuta Gulag when he tried to publicize a secret project of the USSR. He is not a mean guy, but is an extreme hoarder. He will not share anything with anybody, even the members of his own faction.

Physical Traits: He is a towering hulk of 6'6 at 300 lb. Under his deep layer of fat, there are well-built muscles that he earned through the military training as well as the harsh conditions of the gulag.

Mental State: He has compulsive hoarding disorder. He has been a little paranoid ever since he was betrayed by his best friend.
-snip-
He hoards like there's no tomorrow.
nice one, accepted.  but that nucle-
I honestly wish Innawoods had the Gauss rifle from stalker, it would probably more suited to your character, :P

but that nucle-
It's a secret to everybody.

Anyway, yeah I thought gauss rifle would fit very well. But I guess a russian ex-soldier with minigun is alright as well.

No it's not what the forget

Did you see any M134 Vulcans throughout the entire game at all other then with Oblivion Lost mod?  Or a nuclear forgetin bomb?

Also, the only anti-rad suits that the military used were the prototype SEVAs which was rare, the SKAT, and the Radsuit/Exoskeleton, which was again rare.  Unless you're an eco-stalker you probably wouldn't have a hazmat suit.  It's not up to me, though, only my opinion.  I at first thought you were joking, but apparently not.

e: also I won't be able to get on till late Sunday and thereafter.

Did you see any M134 Vulcans throughout the entire game at all other then with Oblivion Lost mod?  Or a nuclear forgetin bomb?

Also, the only anti-rad suits that the military used were the prototype SEVAs which was rare, the SKAT, and the Radsuit/Exoskeleton, which was again rare.  Unless you're an eco-stalker you probably wouldn't have a hazmat suit.  It's not up to me, though, only my opinion.  I at first thought you were joking, but apparently not.

He can always fix it, that and i don't actually have any of those things so, he won't be super op as forget anyway.

Yeah I think Nevermind went over the top with his loadout.

Woah, woah, woah. Calm down there. Don't worry dude, like Xeidious said, I will never be super-op. And like I said in my post, my character is a hoarder, a HUGE hoarder. I only have 2 loads of ammo for Vulcan, and when roleplaying, I won't be able to heat it up and get it running as quickly.
Also, military DOES have access to hazmat suit, and since my character is ex-soldier, it is possible for him to snatch a hazmat before he left the faculty.
If you read the previous posts, the RP won't take place entirely in chernobyl, so the hazsuit is more like a burden anyways.

He can always fix it, that and i don't actually have any of those things so, he won't be super op as forget anyway.
And this^ It's just a RP, and there isn't a hazsuit mod for blockland. Just for aesthetics man.

Would like to talk to you over Steam if possible, Xeidious. I already have you added

Once again hosting!

-don't mind the second server, it's just a dedicated test-

This looks really cool.

I don't know anything about what this was based off of, but I am going to read up on it.

I'm just curious: there a buttload of information on the official wiki. What material should I absolutely read; what's the important stuff I need to know?

Name: Ryan M. Pearce
D.O.B: April 27, 1987, Savannah, Georgia.
Physical features: Athletic, has average muscles. Can sprint for long distances.
Height: Six feet, two inches.
Profession: Former combatant, Photographer, Part-time survivalist, Amateur hunter.
Mental status: Disturbed at older brother's death, is trying to find rest of family.
Special note: Looks up to Robert T. Lancaster as somewhat of a Father figure due to deceased father.
Martial status: Has a girlfriend who is also missing.
Faction: Duty, commonly travels with Robert T. Lancaster.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 08:34:53 PM by Argon »

This looks really cool.

I don't know anything about what this was based off of, but I am going to read up on it.

I'm just curious: there a buttload of information on the official wiki. What material should I absolutely read; what's the important stuff I need to know?
The main stuff you should read up on is the main lore of the SoC universe, as well as all the faction information, or atleast just enough so you get the gist of what is going on with them.

Name: Ryan M. Pearce
D.O.B: April 27, 1987, Savannah, Georgia.
Physical features: Athletic, has average muscles. Can sprint for long distances.
Profession: Former combatant, Photographer, Part-time survivalist, Amateur hunter.
Mental status: Disturbed at older brother's death, is trying to find rest of family.
Special note: Looks up to Robert T. Lancaster as somewhat of a Father figure due to deceased father.
Martial status: Has a girlfriend who is also missing.
Faction: Duty, commonly travels with Robert T. Lancaster.

-snip-
-snip-
Accepted.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 05:10:02 PM by Xeidious* »

Name: Adam Brown
Personality: A SAS soldier serves in the 23rd regiment. SAS is having a co-operation with the Ukraine millitary to fight the Russians. He tries to help out everybody and is willing to take on challenges. The safety of others is his main priority. He is friendly to all factions except Russians. He will not hesitate to kill them. He is the best in his regiment for silent-but-deadly skills with the crossbow. Also a risktaker.
Physical Traits: Muscular, strong. 5'11 1/2 (or 1 meter 82 centimeters.)
Mental Traits: Normal, but sometimes he gets bad memories of special operations in the past.

Can you add a crossbow to this server?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 01:34:13 AM by BlockoBlocko »

Name: Adrik Ivanov
Personality: Cold around people he doesn't like but can be a general nice guy. Slightly paranoid.
Physical Traits:Observant, Handy with tools, 5'9
Mental Traits: Does tend to be a perfectionist.
Alignment (Think DnD): Chaotic Good

« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:35:59 PM by Benjamin Lopez »

Name: Adrik Ivanov
Personality: Cold around people he doesn't like but can be a general nice guy. Slightly paranoid.
Physical Traits:Observant, Handy with tools, 5'9
Mental Traits: Does tend to be a perfectionist.
Alignment (Think DnD): Chaotic Good
-snip-
Looks good, accepted.

Name: Adam Brown
Personality: A SAS soldier serves in the 23rd regiment. He tries to help out everybody and is willing to take on challenges. The safety of others is his main priority. He is friendly to all the members of different factions. He is the best in his regiment for silent-but-deadly skills. Also a risktaker.
Physical Traits: Muscular, strong. 5'11 1/2 (or 1 meter 82 centimeters.)
Mental Traits: Normal, but sometimes he gets bad memories of special operations in the past.

-snip-

Can you add a crossbow to this server?
It looks good and all, but what i have highlighted in red, is what you should fix. Here's why. SAS? Idk what British military are doing being involved but i think something along the line of Ukraine military, or some other Russian military would be better suited. Could you also clarify Which factions you're friendly to?
Otherwise you're Accepted.

Slso Crossbow can be added if i find a person(s) to make me a weapons pack or something, i really don't want to use T+T on this for one weapon.

Woah, woah, woah. Calm down there. Don't worry dude, like Xeidious said, I will never be super-op. And like I said in my post, my character is a hoarder, a HUGE hoarder. I only have 2 loads of ammo for Vulcan, and when roleplaying, I won't be able to heat it up and get it running as quickly.
Also, military DOES have access to hazmat suit, and since my character is ex-soldier, it is possible for him to snatch a hazmat before he left the faculty.
I don't care if your character is a hoarder or not.  Where in god's name are you finding a Vulcan minigun, or a nuclear goddamn bomb.  And a hazmat suit missing from the armory is hard to miss.  Someone is going to be in deep stuff for taking one, it's not something like a gas mask.  Hazmat suits are much more expensive and few are issued to regular personnel, mostly just EOD.   

And regardless of if it's not in Chernobyl, the exclusion zone is thirty kilometers around the CNPP, and expands each time someone who is not among the ranks of the enlightened enters by about 5 kilometers (even though so far the only people to do that are Strelok's squad and Scar).

e: I'm sorry for flipping the forget out but sometimes I just think that the rp quality of Blockland needs improvement, and that has to start somewhere.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 09:39:07 PM by blazerblock2 »