Author Topic: Tezuni's Jail Escape  (Read 11202 times)

Seriously? Do you really think what I said was intended to be serious? What did you even think I meant by "rape" you? If you had come back after the 10 minutes I would of unmuted you and given you an explanation but you were busy making this pointless thread. Kudos to you. The time lapse between images is about 30 seconds btw.

Also, I don't think anyone likes being told to do their job by someone who was abusing and had a bad reputation on the server in the first place. You also did not ask, ever, in that conversation to be ressed.

I don't get it, WHEN THE HELL WAS I ABUSING

I don't get it, WHEN THE HELL WAS I ABUSING

Clear that up with Eagle.

How do you actually even get to be moderator in Tezuni's server?
I think Tez's staff system is slot-based per rank.

Ask a SA about becoming moderator and ask whether or not the moderator slots are full.

Johnny should stop trying to get Moderator back. It's not worth it, especially for that clusterforget of a server.

If I ever get spontaneously rewarded for no reason at all with Moderator there I'd shove it up their asses with "peace of mind" taped to it and leave.

Tezuni added a new weapon to the jail for the Streakers and it's a snake that functions like a sword.
PM me if you want the pictures.

I was banned from this server a while ago for unknown reasons and it has still not been resolved. is there an admin or something I could talk to?

Tezuni added a new weapon to the jail for the Streakers and it's a snake that functions like a sword.
PM me if you want the pictures.
Mr.Wiggles was part of the game originally.

Mr.Wiggles was part of the game originally.
Really? It was?
Hmm.
There a downlaod for it?  :cookieMonster:

I was banned from this server a while ago for unknown reasons and it has still not been resolved. is there an admin or something I could talk to?
Pm me

Really? It was?
Hmm.
There a downlaod for it?  :cookieMonster:
I don't think so

Johnny should stop trying to get Moderator back. It's not worth it, especially for that clusterforget of a server.

If I ever get spontaneously rewarded for no reason at all with Moderator there I'd shove it up their asses with "peace of mind" taped to it and leave.

did you read my app?

I earned the position.

"nihgg,,,,, umm, whoa, stuff, some guy disagrees with my hosting and administration, that dudes obviously trolling.. must.. ban..."

did you read my app?

I earned the position.
even though im wrong in that factor it's still not worth it because it's Tezuni's server

His server will die in a few months seeing that school is around the corner.

No need to be upset.