Tezuni's Jail Escape

Author Topic: Tezuni's Jail Escape  (Read 11285 times)

His server will die in a few months seeing that school is around the corner.

No need to be upset.
Many little kids won't be allowed to play on the weekdays :cookieMonster:

I was banned from this server a while ago for unknown reasons and it has still not been resolved.
Same.

Same.
Technically you did join the "hating Tezuni" club before he got around to it so he left you banned. He's no less a richard for his procrastination though.

Same.

Wut... who banned you? I had fun playing with you :c

I'll try to get that cleared up, Kimon :o

I had an issue last night.

I'm uploading the pics to imgur.

So I was playing on Tezuni's, trying to figure out what is even going on, when someone joined the server named Bellamy, entered the admin pass, and then perma'd me.

I rtb'd DrumStix to unban me, and then this happened:

I looked him up on the RTB ID List, only to find:

He's Tenshi.

Look at the bottom of the list: Emo_Freak. Tenshi's forum name. This is probably Tenshi's trolling alt.

Then KfAmped said "John its a disgrace you show your face here on the server"

I laughed. All of the people on the server did this:

(Warned me for dispicable grammar. It was only one capitalized letter....)

Then the SAs started doing things (obv jelly)

...and they banned me. I think its perma.

Tezuni's Jail Citizens are heartbroken.

Sorry, I screwed up the pictures:

(Replacement for Last pic)

Forum trolling, abusing mod, really? I didn't even come close to doing these things.

I message Brian*, asking why he banned me, and he said "talk to KfAmped".

I found KfAmped, but he blocked me ;=;. I told brian to tell kfamped to unblock me, and all he said was "u should stop trolling"

I laughed. All of the people on the server did this:
Looks like the same three people spamming up the chat for every picture.

Sorry, I screwed up the pictures:

(Replacement for Last pic)

Forum trolling, abusing mod, really? I didn't even come close to doing these things.

I message Brian*, asking why he banned me, and he said "talk to KfAmped".

I found KfAmped, but he blocked me ;=;. I told brian to tell kfamped to unblock me, and all he said was "u should stop trolling"

Well since we're doing here-say now, I recall you saying "It doesn't even matter anymore" so why do you keep bringing it up? If you wanted to be unbanned on the server, you shouldn't have talked so much crap about us.

Well since we're doing here-say now, I recall you saying "It doesn't even matter anymore" so why do you keep bringing it up? If you wanted to be unbanned on the server, you shouldn't have talked so much crap about us.
I think we're at a standoff here because:
The side that is sick of Tezuni's bullstuff think people will still fix things if they talk trash about the broken things
The side that is with Tezuni thinks they don't have to fix things if people are talking trash about the things needing fixing

Brian, it's becoming more and more evident that Tenshi is a terrible administrator over there, and you really need to talk to Tezuni about getting this fixed.

But the fact is, saying that a server sucks is not a reason to ban someone. The person may not like the server, but when you ban them for "forum trolling" when all they do is post that they don't like it or talking stuff about admins that deserve to have stuff talked to them, that makes you look like a grade-A douchebag.

Technically you did join the "hating Tezuni" club before he got around to it
He still hasn't gotten around to it, lol. I waited for about a week after I made my initial thread on the subject before I said anything negative about Tezuni.

I hope you realize no one cared after you got banned.

I hope you realize no one cared after you got banned.
no one?
nobody at all?
the block?
the state?
country?
continent?
planet?
UNIVERSE?
NOBODY AT ALL??????

but seriously quit it.

ANYWAYS
what's with the guard pig in the 3rd pic

That's a cow. You can click a brick there and turn into a cow.

Noooo, I'm pretty sure nobody gives a stuff.

I support this drama but when you say that you look like a douche.