Tezuni's Jail Escape

Author Topic: Tezuni's Jail Escape  (Read 11223 times)

No way you can justify it, kfAmped.

quit with the tezuni drama
when you play a game with him what do you expect?
a not shoe factory tier gamer?

No way you can justify it, kfAmped.

Can't see the rest of the convo... just shows what he said as a reply.

Can't see the rest of the convo... just shows what he said as a reply.

Check the OP

Yep... one thing I've learned about him.. he doesn't like other people telling him to do his job, don't know why he didn't respond in the first place, might have been because he was busy talking to Tez and me, but in the end you abused the very limited powers mod has...

Yep... one thing I've learned about him.. he doesn't like other people telling him to do his job, don't know why he didn't respond in the first place, might have been because he was busy talking to Tez and me, but in the end you abused the very limited powers mod has...

1. How the hell did I abuse?

2. He was NOT talking to any other admin. Only one on, all of the other admins where offline, and he was spamming snake sounds...

Tezuni's Syndrome
[Teh-zoon-ee Sinn-drome], n.

The syndrome in which one person or player has no other server to play on the blockland server list, and resorts to playing Tezuni's Jail Escape server, which 3/4 of the time will end up in a drama being created of the server's host, Tezuni.

Now there's a cure!
Talk to your doctor about Zapkelipin.

Zapkelipin will relieve you of any Tezuni's Syndrome symptoms you feel!

Tezuni's Syndrome
[Teh-zoon-ee Sinn-drome], n.

The syndrome in which one person or player has no other server to play on the blockland server list, and resorts to playing Tezuni's Jail Escape server, which 3/4 of the time will end up in a drama being created of the server's host, Tezuni.

Now there's a cure!
Talk to your doctor about Zapkelipin.

Zapkelipin will relieve you of any Tezuni's Syndrome symptoms you feel!

"Help me Doctor, I have Tezunitus-B!"

Good thing I have sides insurance! I wonder how much my deductible will be!

1. How the hell did I abuse?

2. He was NOT talking to any other admin. Only one on, all of the other admins where offline, and he was spamming snake sounds...

I know he wasn't talking to any other admin. We were all on steam voice chatting with eachother. c:

You abused by taking your "joke" too far with Senyor Derpy Hooves.

"Help me Doctor, I have Tezunitus-B!"
I'm selling some Tezunitus-B cures, Zapkiline.
Zapkiline is different because Tezunitis B is different.

Email me at william.alexandermin@gmail.com

I'm selling some Tezunitus-B cures, Zapkiline.
Zapkiline is different because Tezunitis B is different.

Email me at william.alexandermin@gmail.com
oh goody! i'll get right on it!
thanks doc

I know he wasn't talking to any other admin. We were all on steam voice chatting with eachother. c:

You abused by taking your "joke" too far with Senyor Derpy Hooves.

How many times do I have to say this....

This.

Eagle, that is really screwed up. He called me stupid, and I played a joke on him typing this  !bDerpy 99999
Notice the space.
After I screwed up there I PERSONALLY HAD CROWN COME ON AND UNBAN HIM. I really don't know why people are still mad.

Seriously? Do you really think what I said was intended to be serious? What did you even think I meant by "rape" you? If you had come back after the 10 minutes I would of unmuted you and given you an explanation but you were busy making this pointless thread. Kudos to you. The time lapse between images is about 30 seconds btw.

Also, I don't think anyone likes being told to do their job by someone who was abusing and had a bad reputation on the server in the first place. You also did not ask, ever, in that conversation to be ressed.

This is why Ephi should've let me make the Tezuni megathread.

Three tezuni topic in one page.