Sopa is back

Author Topic: Sopa is back  (Read 8824 times)

This whole thread is Yenola and his army against everyone else.
I have a feeling that when this bill passes you'll be one of the first to cry about it after.

Anyway all of this SOPA crap is more than likely a publicity stunt.

Love how people still pretend like Obama is a good president.
lets all gaze in awe of this mans incredible amount of knowledge

Yes I know.

Let's introduce a bill that makes people mad
Let's get Obama to take it down for the pride of america
Obama is now praised as savior of america and gets more fans
Let's introduce the bill again next year and repeat

Genius plan I must say.

1) I drink 21 ounce soda's probably once a week, I'm in no way obese, I'm actually very fit
yeah you guys should listen to yola,

he gains over 2lb of muscle mass every week you know

Yes I know.

Let's introduce a bill that makes people mad
Let's get Obama to take it down for the pride of america
Obama is now praised as savior of america and gets more fans
Let's introduce the bill again next year and repeat

Genius plan I must say.
actually that was sarcasm but hey whatev man

actually that was sarcasm but hey whatev man

I know that. I was going along with it because hey, a compliment is a compliment
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 07:48:56 PM by Blockzillahead »

I side with him anyways, Obama hasn't passed anything notable or worthwhile in his entire first and partial second term.  Obamacare is just going to forget over the people who wanted it passed, and other than that anything he and his party try to pass is shot down by gridlocks in congress.

Obama isn't to blame like a lot of people think, sure he has been a major contributor to loving things up, but 80% of the blame goes to his stuffty party and congress not being able to give bipartisan support to anything other than raising their wages.

forgets sake it took /years/ to pass a new budget reform, that's something that has almost for the notable history of the nation always received bipartisan support, getting anything passed for both the Democrats and Republicans is impossible because neither are willing to compromise.  And saying that that isn't true is denying a fact, congressmen themselves will tell you that they've been gridlocked for years.

Obamacare only passed because it was forced, and anyone who wanted it now is crying in tears because it's only going to hurt them, and the people who didn't want it to begin with are also being penalized.  Anyone who says Obamacare is going to help anything deserves to be struck by lightning every day for the rest of their life.

Anyone who stands for Obama being a good president and helping the economy is blatantly blind.  Literally there are Democrats (Obama's party for kiddies that don't know), that will even tell you they haven't been able to do anything.

Obama himself if he wasn't president would admit he hasn't done anything, it's just not possible for him to do it.

yeah you guys should listen to yola,

he gains over 2lb of muscle mass every week you know
lmao you're pathetic

I'm 6' and weigh 150 lbs, that's perfectly fit for my age, maybe a little skinny, but I've been working on putting on mass for about only half a year now.
But I mean go ahead and take a quote from months ago that I said when I had just started putting on muscle mass, gaining 2lbs a week, sure not 100% of it was muscle mass, but anything on top of skin and bone to me was good enough, I'm in the gym every day for at least an hour, most of the time more, so go ahead and keep my personal fitness out of it bud, or you know, just in general forget off, either or I don't really give a stuff.

gaining 2lbs a week, sure not 100% of it was muscle mass, but anything on top of skin and bone to me was good enough
nowhere near 100% lol

but who am i to say, i'm just like, not full of stuff and stuff

nowhere near 100% lol

but who am i to say, i'm just like, not full of stuff and stuff
forget you lmao, ignore the entirety of my post to point out a single part, either make a valid argument or forget off

like honestly you're pathetic lol

you're pathetic lol
i'll be sure to take that into consideration next time i call you out for your nonsense  :panda:

forget you lmao, ignore the entirety of my post to point out a single part, either make a valid argument or forget off

like honestly you're pathetic lol
hey hey man take it easy

I have a feeling that when this bill passes you'll be one of the first to cry about it after.

Probably not because i have no reason to cry about it. I only play video games and go on BL & BLF, so i have no reason to complain.

The point I'm trying to make
because this bill won't/wouldn't do anything
it's basically putting down what already happens on paper as a formality

that's what they all say...
Because it's usually true. The average person would make a better politician than most politicians.