SCP Containment Breach [90%] Please vote in the poll!

Poll

-

-
-
-

Author Topic: SCP Containment Breach [90%] Please vote in the poll!  (Read 50760 times)

Do you have a date when you're going to review Beta Apps.

I understand why you're doing it, but you really shouldn't do the recommendations thing. It limits a lot of people and it's usually not reliable. Anyone with a bunch of friends could easily bs the thing. You should make an application that doesn't include recommendations and the people who fill out most extensively will get accepted.

Still eagerly waiting. Probably going to be the only server worth playing on, aside from Pecon's Boss Battles, but that's another genre entirely.

I guess you could say that this server's release date is...

TBD.

Still eagerly waiting. Probably going to be the only server worth playing on, aside from Pecon's Boss Battles, but that's another genre entirely.

I guess you could say that this server's release date is...

TBD.
I promise there will be a large update by this weekend at the latest. ;)

"I'm making progress" he says.
"It'll update soon" he says.
"I promise guys things are happening" he says.

"Do something already goddammit" Skip says.

IGN: King Of Blades

BLID(S): 36969

Will I follow directions?: Yes, I will follow directions.

Will I keep info about the server private?: What Info about the server? ;)

Past Beta-Testing Experiences: My memory is selective and I don't recall beta-testing before.

Recommendations: I should be able to get at least 4 recommendations. Ill get them to post here.

Why do you want to beta-test?: Mainly because I want to see what an awesome job you guys did! also......well......It MAY give me a few ideas for my SCP breach but........I'm only doing it because I just want to have one. Not to compete with you.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: Yes, but SCP-106 often causes me to chicken out, so I usually disable him.

Have you read the SCP Foundation Wiki?: Yes, but I sorta read a restricted file and got my last computer fried. So I read with caution

What would you recommend for the server?: Im not sure at the moment. Ill come up with it as I go along.

I really hope I get in. I cant wait to see how good you guys did!

IGN: Skip

BLID: 807

Will I follow directions?: Duh.

Will I keep info about the server private?: I don't even speak to the filthy plebians.

Past Beta-Testing Experiences: None. Plenty of experience bug-testing updates for a couple of SS13 servers, however.

Recommendations: See "Will I keep info about the server private?"

Why do you want to beta-test?: I'm bored.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: Yes and it's utterly terrifying. Love it.

Have you read the SCP Foundation Wiki?: Occasionally. Definitely aren't going to see me memorize the whole damn thing though.

What would you recommend for the server?: Updates pls.

The build only has a few more rooms left before its completely done, i will now post pictures of what we have made.

"I'm making progress" he says.
"It'll update soon" he says.
"I promise guys things are happening" he says.

"Do something already goddammit" Skip says.
rek't

Bro!That looks amazing and I love you.

IGN: Nixton

BLID: 15735

Will I follow directions?: Obvi.

Will I keep info about the server private?: Yep.

Past Beta-Testing Experiences: I've beta tested for Big Brother's Skyrim RPG thiny, and that's about it.

Recommendations: I have no recommendations.

Why do you want to beta-test?: I like horror based games and would like to try one out in a game like Blockalnd.

Have you played SCP Containment Breach?: No, but I've seen gameplays of it.

Have you read the SCP Foundation Wiki?: I have once, but I didn't read it that thoroughly enough to memorize it.

What would you recommend for the server?: Don't really have one in mind, but I will when I get to experience it.

I didn't even realize I was quoted until now :p Also flashlight pls

Hey, TBD, can you recommend me as a beta tester, and we'll just let you count for three people?