Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Post your profile!  (Read 23429 times)

I can barely play competitive, I'm just not used to playing CS:GO, I'm more used to CS:S.

I'm going to get stuff on for saying this but I seriously don't like CS:S.

I'm going to get stuff on for saying this but I seriously don't like CS:S.
good thing this is a topic about cs:go

I played CS:S much more than I care to admit and It really does suck compared to other CS versions.

Only because of the Orange Box engine and recoil updates. It resembled 1.6 (although it was a hell of a lot easier) a lot more before those changes.

Maybe that's why, I bought it about a year and a half ago and played it a bit. I just don't like the feel of it compared to GO (which, sad to admit, is the only other CS game I've played).

CS:GO is really really hard compared to other versions and has a much higher skill cap. CS:S has huge hitboxes and weird spray patterns. And 1.6 is really easy to spray in and has weird movement

Global Offensive is easier to spray in than the already easy to spray CSS (though the AK's recoil in GO is loving stupid), especially with the M4. Gameplay-wise, GO feels the most "casualized."

CS:GO is really really hard compared to other versions and has a much higher skill cap. CS:S has huge hitboxes and weird spray patterns. And 1.6 is really easy to spray in and has weird movement
So that's why everybody in source could headshot easily...

not sure what i did

but for some reason got lots of kills

played my first 2 matches of competitive.

good god i love it. won both times so maybe thats why i like it so much

A 5k ace with the negev in competitive is the greatest feeling ever.

Just won another match, 13-3. Need to win 5 more.

Can anybody buy me 2 regular Weapon crate keys?

Will buy you a 5 dollar game or something or whatever to make up for it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/PlasmaStickMan

Marcem was rather unrested.