Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Post your profile!

Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Post your profile!  (Read 23433 times)

I never play this game.

Online atleast.

I really want to play this game alot but i keep crashing on map change.

Anyone have a fix?

heh
I just got 6 mvp's in a competitive lobby.
Normally I get kicked by my team for having absurdly bad connection problems.
I was actually on top of the leader board (above gold nova people) for a while until my ping kept going over 180.

I bought this game, and I don't know why because I'm so bad at it that sometimes I find it embarrassing to own a computer.

I bought this game, and I don't know why because I'm so bad at it that sometimes I find it embarrassing to own a computer.
Crouch when you fire and aim for the head is pretty much all i can give to you for advice.

Also don't use SMG's.

Crouch when you fire
don't do this.  Just stop moving and shoot one shot at a time. 

Crouch when you fire and aim for the head is pretty much all i can give to you for advice.

I'll tell you why these two pieces of advice are contradictory. People generally aim at the upper torso so that the recoil carries up and to the head. This goes for any CS game, not just GO. So what happens when you crouch? The crosshair is right on your head and you're forgeted. The only times you should EVER crouch are to get into a vent or to stabilize spraying when the enemy isn't facing you.

Also don't use SMG's.

Do you even play this game? The P90 is one of the most imbalanced weapons in the game right now in terms of power and recoil. If you're trying to use SMGs from a distance greater than Ramp to DD on dust2, you're doing something wrong. SMGs are generally cost efficient for power and low-to-mid range accuracy, and while people generally don't use them farther than earlier or eco rounds, they're far from useless.

If you're only playing on auto-$16k pubs then yeah, that statement generally stands.

Learning to aim precisely and consistently on the head is like learning to play the violin, except completely useless in the real world.

In CS:GO, all you do is spray people
It's more effective if you are moving around a person so they can't get a good shot on you.

it takes time to master like a real game should

I once beat an entire comp of Nuke with just the Bizon.

Lost my rank due to inactivity.

just got ranked

don't think it's too bad for only 10 games, i feel as though i can improve, considering i'm usually first or second in all of my games

also got a case last night
i have $2.47 in steam wallet
case keys are $2.49
gah

My cooldown expires tomorrow. I'm a bit excited.

Lost my rank due to inactivity.
you have to keep playing for a rank? man that sucks